New City Contracting

New City Contracting Job security & advancement reviews

I am so grateful that I was hired an year ago. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.
No structure in this company too many people in the company that don't know what they're doing 3 more HR people for Company this size doesn't need it obviously huge turnover
Pros
not worth the time
Cons
great if you don't work for them
Managers give too much work and not enough time leads to massive overtime. I work 60 hours/week. More than the typical 40 hours during the weekdays. I've also worked on weekends and the holidays. But everyone on the ncc team does it because there is no job security. The big boss does not care about the employees.
Pros
Free parking & food
Cons
Everything else
Was told that we would be doing rope access work but hadn't touched a rope for months after being hired. Unsafe work ethic and uneducated supervisors who were not IRATA or SPRAT certified. Very shady company.
Pros
Long hours.
Cons
rushed and unsafe work conditions.