New City Contracting

New City Contracting Culture reviews

I am so grateful that I was hired an year ago. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.
I am grateful to learn from great leaders and lucky to be involved in such a forward thinking, ambitious company.The owner constantly give us opportunities to change the company for the better. All the Senior team is super knowledgeable, helpful, caring and hard worker. This a great place for starters and for people with lots of ideas and hunger to lead new initiatives.
Pros
*Multicultural * Friendly environment * Fun *Supportive team
Cons
*No cons
My position as an Administrative Assistant at New City Contracting is an umbrella that covers many roles. I joined this company eager to gain knowledge within their range of departments; and the 'growth-mindset' of my mentors allows me to constantly evolve & gain critical skills. The environment is ever-changing & the pleasantly diverse work culture is one of many enjoyable parts of the job NCC continuously adapts an innovative community leadership dynamic within their industry. You'll never feel alone in any challenges you may face at work because they understand that a collaborative organization is fundamental to build a winning-team.
The BBQs that New City Contracting held where pot luck oriented and helped to build commendatory within the New City family. The company was also very competitive in the Restoration/Construction industry which also made it a very fast and quality based employer to work for. Professionalize
Pros
Instructions where executed very easy due to the professionalize.
Cons
I do not disagree with any of New City's methods of operations.