New City Contracting Employee Reviews for Administrative AssistantReview this company
Administrative Assistant1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
My position as an Administrative Assistant at New City Contracting is an umbrella that covers many roles. I joined this company eager to gain knowledge within their range of departments; and the 'growth-mindset' of my mentors allows me to constantly evolve & gain critical skills. The environment is ever-changing & the pleasantly diverse work culture is one of many enjoyable parts of the job NCC continuously adapts an innovative community leadership dynamic within their industry. You'll never feel alone in any challenges you may face at work because they understand that a collaborative organization is fundamental to build a winning-team.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New City Contracting?
See more New City Contracting reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at New City Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare New City Contracting with
Questions about New City Contracting
- How often do raises occur at New City Contracting?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at New City Contracting?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at New City Contracting?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at New City Contracting?2 people answered
- If you were to leave New City Contracting, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at New City Contracting?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at New City Contracting?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by New City Contracting?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at New City Contracting?One person answered