New City Contracting logo
New City Contracting
View all New City Contracting reviews

New City Contracting

New City Contracting Employee Review

Great company and a fun and supportive team

I am grateful to learn from great leaders and lucky to be involved in such a forward thinking, ambitious company.The owner constantly give us opportunities to change the company for the better. All the Senior team is super knowledgeable, helpful, caring and hard worker. This a great place for starters and for people with lots of ideas and hunger to lead new initiatives.

Pros

*Multicultural * Friendly environment * Fun *Supportive team

Cons

*No cons

4.0Job security/advancement

Flaky

No structure in this company too many people in the company that don't know what they're doing 3 more HR people for Company this size doesn't need it obviously huge turnover

Pros

not worth the time

Cons

great if you don't work for them
Same location

A great place to work in

I am so grateful that I was hired an year ago. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.
Same location

Below average, no work life balance

Managers give too much work and not enough time leads to massive overtime. I work 60 hours/week. More than the typical 40 hours during the weekdays. I've also worked on weekends and the holidays. But everyone on the ncc team does it because there is no job security. The big boss does not care about the employees.

Pros

Free parking & food

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New City Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare New City Contracting with

New City Contracting Reviews by Location

• New City Contracting
  • Great company and a fun and supportive team