Networkers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Compensacion y Autonomia
Head of Business Engineering - Latam (Former Employee) –  Cidade do Mexico6 March 2018
Respectan tus conocimientos y te dan la autonomia para manejar tu division a tu gusto proponiendo tus proprios objectivos. Tienen la mejor compensacion variable del mercado como forma de compensarte por tus resultados
Good Company
Project Coordinator II T-Mobile (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 February 2018
Good company to work for. I enjoyed the Management team, they would place me in good locations would definitely recommend them to someone looking for work.
Pros
Good work
Cons
Contract Work Only
Terrible recruiter
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Leatherhead, Surrey7 September 2017
Awful company, made so by one Account Manager who's arrogance & attitude are beyond reason. I have never encountered such rudeness & have been delighted to remove them from any future options to quote. Avoid.
Great Company
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL14 August 2017
The Owner can service and repair everything, web design to cat5e does it all. security camera systems Ipads everything love it will continue to work for them for years to come. remote desktop work that is.
Productive and fun environment
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Online14 June 2017
Entrepreneurs believe in success and failure, they become better at getting what they want from the marketing community by socializing, tuff sometimes to have one trust in what your doing for them.
Pros
Making your own hours to work
Cons
Hard to make someone trust in what your doing. Saturated
I would not recommend this company.
Site Development Manager III (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA22 May 2017
Management was largely absent. All conversations were "after the fact", regardless of the content, be it positive or negative. The content to some was harsh and unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
poor management
Love my job
Payroll Payables Clerk (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX9 February 2017
I do love my job here but, I need growth. I have been given at least 3 times the work load with no extra compensation. The environment is pleasing and very busy.
got experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kabul3 January 2017
the networkers company was offering new techniques for networks i have worked there one year and i got much lessons with experiments.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
International recruitment based
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town15 August 2016
Networkers PLC (Matchtech Group UK) is focused on full service delivery on Energy, Tellecommunications and the IT sector globally.
It is defenitely one of the best firms I have worked for and it will be sad to leave. Unfortunately they do not have a branch in Scotland otherwise this would have been my first choice of employment
Average
Site Development Manager III (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA1 August 2016
Average with respect to hours, the work assigned vs the job description, supervision, the communication and the ergonomic office setting.
Good communication as far as day to day operations.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA15 February 2016
The best part of my job was doing what I enjoy as far as customer service and the telecommunication community. Very fast-paced environment and attention to detail was a must.
fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, Rajasthan23 April 2012
because i was an intern at Networkers. a typical day was when my seniors told me to work after the job timers until you can complete your given work . it was a gruesome day for me.

But i gained good experience from my seniors such that complete the work before deadline.this was the good experience for me

Management was almost good. but everybody knows exceptions are reach everywhere