Nett Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 September 2018
Very good
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2014
Operating the trumpf laser, receiving material , maintaining the machine , reading blueprints. Meeting quality standars , keeping customers satisfied
productive and energetic team working enviroment
Welder-fitter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 December 2013
I work side by side with co- worker,we build muffler from the work order together.
Everyday,we esemble the muffler by welding:mig and tig.
The hardest part of the job is we have the parts and material,matching the jigs,matching the drawing(from the work order).
Most enjoyable part of the job is finish the job ontime and later on we do not have any complain from customers feed back.
Pros
the company give maximum $2, 000.00 Rrsp
Cons
workplace is tight, employee has to pay their own benefit
Official response from Nett
2 March 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! First of all, we would like to apologize for the late reply. We are happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed working with our energetic and collaborative team. Recently, Nett Technologies moved to a new, larger facility (more than twice as big as the old one) which will help us to create an even more comfortable environment for all of our employees.
Also, thank you for your comment about the employee benefits. We continuously look for ways to enhance these by offering solid Group RRSP and Medical Insurance Plans. The Group Medical Plan is a contributory one and the cost is shared equally between the company and the employee. The Plan is deemed a benefit to the employees, however, it’s not compulsory.
Best of luck to you, and thank you for sharing your time and talents with Nett Technologies.