NetEnrich Employee Reviews

Professional Summary Accross all Function
Director Program Development - Microsoft Azure (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA28 January 2019
Can provide on call. NetEnrich is considered a startup and is only providing Cloud computing for Azure. The executives do not have a clear strategy to move forward in the future.
Productive work environment
Human Resource Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA27 December 2018
It was a great place to work because it gave me the opportunity to explore and learn about different departments. The people were great and helpful. However there was no career advancement.
I loved working at NetEnrich
Product Manager, Cloud portfolio (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA3 December 2018
If you have a clear idea on what is expected out of you and able to deliver, then you are set for it. We need to be clear on our work responsibilities and ask right questions to right people. Get clarity and deliver.
Pros
Visibility
Cons
complex people dynamics
Good
Build and Release Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana24 September 2018
I learn how to work in the IT industry. Good Experience work with NetEnrich.
Excellent Atmosphere to work. I got good knowledge in this field and feel good to write a review
Lack of Policies/Proceedures and good management
Network Analyst/Level 2 Eng (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA9 April 2018
It is not a good place to work for Americans. They bring ideas to the table and then the India team takes the ideas and anything you may have come up with and takes the credit for the work you did. therefore you get no credit and no advancement. It is like working in a snake pit and there are snakes all over you pulling you down. They don't have good customer service and are not open to suggestions.
Pros
no micromanagement
Cons
bad management
What I learned from my previous job?
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad3 March 2018
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had some accounting skills, as well as day to day practice, make me strong in this field.
Pros
Transportation and Free lunch
Cons
Entirely self-motivated
Accounting
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  india31 October 2017
Good company .
Working with creativity good supplier & to be professional.
Purchasing,
Sales
Maintaining Accounts,
Prepare daily transaction journals'
devops
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  hyderabad10 September 2017
Lot of learning and challenging environment. Few of the leaders, set very good examples. Processes and protocols are yet to be in place. People play multiple roles
In a great spot, yet not focused on success
Senior director - Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA31 July 2017
The company and CEO have nailed a great combination of IT automation (machine) and service persons (man) to help IT keep everything working. No simple matter in today's complex container to cloud world. Yet the leadership could do better with a focus on just one or two battles, and a focus to ensure the team has the right persons in place to win the battle, and enough ammunition (time and budget) to win.
Pros
CEO focus on the marketing
Cons
Team spread too thin doing to many things
Good place to learn
Associate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana10 May 2017
As company is supporting for several customers we can explore many new technologies and learn them with in short period of time.

It is good platform to increase the skills more.