Nestle Nespresso

Nestle Nespresso Employee Reviews

Canada82 reviews
You learn a lot about coffee culture and the place without fail is giving you all the tools to become an expert in the field, such as dedicated times and people to learn everything about the product, the employee are very passionate for the most part and will gladly help you with everything. In the boutique that I worked the weekends are really draining because we were often understaffed and because the management refuses to trust in the judgement of its employees. Clients are often entitled/ rude, and you need to develop a thick skin because no mater how wrong the client is the management is not going to back you up. The lack of self-awareness of the management and the refusal to address or admit their faults is one of the main issues with this store because the same mistakes keep happening.
Pros
free coffee, nice employees
Cons
the management's refusal to adapt to the inflow of costumers
The company has good working environment, work mates are friendly and able to assist when necessary. Diversity in the store is so amazing with full respect for each other. Overall, Nespresso makes you feel blessed.
Pros
Full understanding for everyone.
Cons
Low wages
My position was completely commissioned so I had to work very fast paced and sell as much as i could which can become stressful for some, but overall good experience
une equippe formidable,,j ai adorer mon experience!!!
,merci
Management was unreasonable, they micro-managed, forced sales instead of encouraging the team to perform well. Not a great overall experience. There was no room for growth.
I was an online agent, bilingual. it's very chill and manageable as a fast-paced worker. Doing live chat and emails at the same time is really entertainig
If you enjoy talking to people and learning about their drinks of choice, different coffee growing regions, etc. this is a great job which is actually very fun and rewards the average employee very highly if they are willing to put in the effort. Expect to have your coffee knowledge and customer service skills rigorously tested.
Positive and relaxed workplace with a great staff. Management was lacking, and was moderately improved later on by a replacement in management. overall great experiences obtained.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
poor management
This was a great place to work, there were many exciting challenges and opportunities to learn. Great trainings about coffees and encouraging teammates
I really enjoyed working for this company I would work again for them no problem. They paid me fair and the sales manager was awesome with us worked one on one with us as a team it was a good experience.
Les avantages sont bon, des bon rabais sur les produits, bonne ambiance de travail( dépendant du gérant), mais employeur demandant avec les employés, beaucoup de formation, clients mystère très minutieux et demande de beaucoup de rendement pour un salaire ordinaire.
Ce fut la pire experience de travail dans ma carrière.
Aucun soutien du bureau et aucun plan d'accueil ou de formation ni même de structure au niveau ressources humaines.

Aucun work life balance
Pros
cafe gratuit
Cons
aucun support HO ou HQ et longues
Even though Nespresso is pushing to reach targets the manager privilege surprisingly employees who do the minimum of what is expecting.

You are a fit if you are lazy.
Pros
Free coffee capsules
Really nice culture, clean and luxury place to work at. Calm and professional work environment. Management is really professional and easy-going workplace.
Poor and Unprofessional managers! If you like having hours cut and being called out on the floor infront of customers over simple mistakes then this is the company for you!
No accountability of managers from hq/ho
Managers have no idea what they're doing, they just like to self promote and talk up.

Lots of top talent has left over the past few years. Just corrupt politics at play.
The work was alright. Reasonable hours and breaks. Friendly coworkers for the most part.
The staff wasn’t always very personable. A bit more focused on “excellent customer service” than their employees needs.

Overall, I had a good experience there and would probably work there again.
TRES BONNE COMPAGNIE, Bonne culture d'entreprise , de bonnes formations
- overworked
- underpaid

- hierarchy

- huge pay gap

- poor management

- no commission but very sales oriented

- management is never present

- lots of time theft/ unapproved vacation amongst management
As a member of management I saw little support from my immediate manager when faced with challenged with other staff or my work load. You are made to do additional responsibilities that are not even part of your job discretion, which I was fine with, however, they then complain that you have time management issues... The hourly staff are also poorly paid and I do not recommend to anyone working for this company
A typical day at Nespresso would be interacting with customers and employees and relaying acquired knowledge on Nespresso Machine and Coffee. I've learned a lot about work environment safe practices and information about coffee that could sound quite surprising in addition to the common knowledge. Management at the time was great and very understanding and supportive. The workplace culture represented a big family union where everyone worked with each other in order to provide the best services for customers. The hardest part about the job would be the paper/box cuts you accumulated by the end of the day from stocking the coffee wall daily. The most enjoyable part would be interacting with different individuals everyday and learning everyone's needs.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No raises
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestle Nespresso. Our community is ready to answer.