Nestlé Employee Review

Multinational Company with a strong culture of growth and business leadership
Factory Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingston JAMAICA20 May 2013
Day to day monitoring of administrative and factory operations to ensure that monthly targets were met. Preparation of reports and analysis of deviations from budgeted standards. Coordinating the teams in completion of their tasks (Accounting, Payroll, Production reporting)
I learned a lot about operations management and linking operations with financial outcomes.
Management was varied as I was able to work with many ex-patriates and learn from their diversified background and experience
Hardest part was keeping pace with the stringent international reporting requirements.
Most enjoyable was the on the job training afforded. Travelling to Head office in Vevey Switzerland, and Regional Office in Trinidad
Pros
High standards
Cons
Changing Global economy and its impact on reporting requirements

Other Nestlé Employee Reviews

Loved Working Here
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 April 2018
I has a 1 year contract for a mat leave and loved this place! If I could have stayed on I would have in a heartbeat! Nice people, good bonuses, and ice cream treats are awesome :)
No additional comments at this time.
Vice President (Finance) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
No additional comments. Due to the time that has lapsed between the period of employment and the present, any comments on the quality of the company would be irrelevant and outdated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2