Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 205 reviews matching the search See all 6,145 reviews
Great products, poor work environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 November 2018
Nestlé used to be a great place to work, products are great. Over time the work environment has changed for the worse. Poor management, and does not put employees first. Promotes work /life balance, but they don't follow through.
Cons
Bad Management Skills
Good place to have a job.
Packer - part-time (Current Employee) –  London2 November 2018
This a job with very low stress level. Have more number of breaks compared to other factories. We can have lot of ice creams from the canteen with free of cost. :P
Pros
free ice creams in canteen and a decent company store.
Cons
lack of shifts
Work Life Balance
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2018
There is no work life balance. They are very policy driven, and management does not put themselves into the role to realize the aspects of what it takes to complete the job.
Great place to work at
Warehouse Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 October 2018
I had a good time working here, the people were friendly. The management staff were easy to work with and it was really easy for me to adapt here and getting help to learn my job!
Great place to work. Good work life balance
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  ON20 September 2018
Good company to work for, Great people and a place to gain a lot of insight and relevant experience in the CPG industry any were in Canada and in the world
People are very friendly
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 September 2018
Great teamwork overall, good interaction between departments and managers. Provide training to all employees new hires and existing employees. Good performance review program.
we made juice n coffee
Production Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 September 2018
Nestle was a great place to work , and had great benefits. they looked after there employee's. everyone was given a package when they closed the doors n a big BBQ to say bye. the only reason were not there now is they were bought out, and closed the doors.
A necessity for the people.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 September 2018
Nestle is a company where food ie (milo,maggi,table water,flakes etc...)are been produced.it is also one of the best food company in world.with the help of the security we never faced and disturbance in the company.
Pros
Free food for staff and non staff
Cons
Full time
palletizer
Seasonal employee (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 July 2018
nestle is an international company it has there own safety rules and procedures to make the workplace safer. People are friendly and helpful. there are encouraged to speak up for improving the workplace.
No oversight on management
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2018
A good place to work for overall. Has great benefits and support programs.
Management has little to no oversight. They only concern themselves with their bonus and very little morale improvements.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Terrible management

Want to know more about Nestlé?

Ask a question
One of the Good company
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Philippines8 July 2018
It was a good company.happy to work with this company my co-worker are nice and we have a good team work.the management are fair and they treat us well.
Best place to work during summer
Repackaging (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 June 2018
You have to be productive, able to stand for long hours and work quick, I've learned to boost my communication skills, work in a paced manner and to take control of my department. The workplace if energetic with people from all kinds of culture and mostly students.

The hardest part of the job was to keep up with the pressure coming from the management when demand was high because you have to double your effort

The most enjoyable part of the job was having free snacks if there were damaged
Pros
free snacks if damaged
Cons
stand all day
Nestle was a good company to work for.
Blender's Assistant, (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC15 June 2018
A typical work day was 7.30am to 4.30 pm, I learned a lot about the food industry, management was very good, good lunch room, mixing of ingredients. When the finished product is packaged.
Great Company
Production Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 June 2018
I left Vitality Foodservice just before it was bought by Nestle. It was my first foray into supply chain and manufacturing - right out of university - and it was a great place to learn the ropes.
It had a small business feel to it, almost like a family owned company, before it was bought and ultimately dissolved by Nestle.
I truly appreciate the time I spent with the company and everything I learned there. And of course, the amazing people I worked with - a handful of who I am still friends with today.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Advancement opportunities
Common Production Work
Straight Line General and Trainer (Current Employee) –  London, ON31 May 2018
Not an exciting job and with little benefits but pays slightly above minimum wage. Scheduling is a nightmare there, done the thursday before a week begins and often dates booked off are forgotten.

Full time not guaranteed, especially for new employees and working anything other than the day shift (6:30-3) leaves little time for personal activities.
fast paced work environment
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2018
Supervisor multiple teams and problem solving issues within a unionized environment. challenged by supervising multiple teams across several buildings and multiple floors. the production staff are wonderful.
Rep. Dév. ventes au détail grandes surfaces (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC5 May 2018
Nestlé Canada est un excellent employeur, j'ai aimé mon expérience de travail. Par contre, la charge de travail est énorme et demande un rythme soutenu et une grande capacité d'adaptation.
Pros
Excellent avantage sociaux et voiture fourni
An interesting view into the Ice Cream industry!
General (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 May 2018
I had built good friendships that has lasted years. I have enjoyed the experience working here. It is organized and you are put in your position; having a consistent rotation. If it's in the season, the work schedule is busy. The benefits are good next to the ice cream!
Pros
Consistent Work
Cons
Rotation gets tiring!
Loved Working Here
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 April 2018
I has a 1 year contract for a mat leave and loved this place! If I could have stayed on I would have in a heartbeat! Nice people, good bonuses, and ice cream treats are awesome :)
No additional comments at this time.
Vice President (Finance) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
No additional comments. Due to the time that has lapsed between the period of employment and the present, any comments on the quality of the company would be irrelevant and outdated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2