Nestlé
Coronavirus update
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Canada267 reviews
Lots of Technical learning and good job experience. Provides good training resources for learning the job. Very receptive to immigrants. Provides opportunity to freshers to begin their job career.
I love the culture the products development teams and the management team. Very god company to work for. You need to be very good at what you do and you learn as you progress
Best company overall. While all companies have ups and downs.. have seen this conpany to be a perfect mix of everything. There is no stagnancy if u have the drive
it is good to have job with nestle. As nestle is very reputative comapny because there are products are very good in quality. I also want to recommend to my friends to apply here.
Intéressante expérience, qui m'a permit d'acquérir de nouvelles compétences.
Drive the business through 5 Account Managers. Weekly team and one on one meetings to review and develop account plans. Monthly sales reviews with category and senior leadership.
Pros
Winning portfolio, full of innovation and fully resourced
Cons
Managing multiple categories and priorities - sometimes something has to give
Good working environment.Safety is a priority.Challenging experiences is always an opportunity for self improvement.Benefits and compensation is just fair enough.
Fast paced environment with awesome co-workers to work with. It is great a place to learn and also apply all the previous knowledge and experience that I gained from other companies.
I had the opportunity to work at the retail store location at KitKat in Yorkdale. The pay was fair and the work was not difficult. My interview process with the corporate office went very well and the rep was extremely professional and approachable. However, all of my low ratings go to the store itself. The manager in charge was very unprofessional as she often micro managed the very small details. Furthermore, she even threatened the job security of some of the younger staff there and told them that she was "listening" to their conversations at work from her home. I found this to be extremely concerning as it's an invasion of employee privacy and should be investigated by the HR department at Nestle.
processus RH lent.
Évaluation des employés tous les ans, mais peu de possibilités d'évolution.
when I started with Nestle I change my life to be better and I improve my English skills, know more about PLC's types and how they working .
in addition, I got experiences how is production lines working like line 500,600 and 12
Honestly, the job is easy. You just need to have a good positive attitude, because the job can be boring at times. Your experience also heavily depends on the line you work at. For example some lines have you rotating through 5-6 tasks every 20-30 minutes, which is awesome because you don't get bored and the day goes by much quicker. Whereas if you're on ice cream sandwiches the entirety of your day you will stand there and load sandwiches into a chute with nothing else. It helps having good coworkers who are easy to talk to.

People here are generally really nice and positive. You kind of have to be to grind through any factory job I guess. I have social anxiety at times which is diminishing thank goodness and feel very accepted nonetheless. I never felt someone being rude to me because I'm a seasonal.

The job ad said "with the potential of overtime." This is very misleading. The job pays $15.5 an hour which is manageable if you have your debt paid off and live with your parents and don't have to work through anything unusual or atypical. Financing anything like that with this salary can be tough. The one caveat though is the potential of overtime. If you get even one day of overtime per week it makes your life so much easier, especially for me. It makes all the difference. Currently I am living with my parents again after school ended and have a very toxic home environment that's not good for my health but would struggle moving out without a day of ot a week. Also need to work on my social anxiety using various resources but again, even one day a week of ot will help
 - more...
Bon communication mes besoins de formation additionnelles pour arriver à temps et suivre le cours dans les magasins
Great place to work, fast pace, innovative, and great team
Great work to home life balance.

New products, great sales support. Team Building,workshops.
The management sells the factory as a "family" company.
There is blatant favouritism and many people are assigned positions they are not qualified for.

Employees negatively comment on other employees on a regular basis.

Managers rarely respond to complaints and or improvements recommended.

In 2 years I never heard a manager give positive reinforcement to anyone I worked with.

Scheduling is terrible. They post them on Thursday, finalize them on Friday for that very same following Sunday onward. You literally get about 36 hours notice for schedules for the following week.

Definitely not a place I would recommend.
Great family company to work for and super benefits and incentives for doing a great job Fabulous products as well that I sold in in south western ontario
Clean
Uniforms Provided

Safety Training essential and always current

Specific Job Training

Advancement opportunities

Midnight shift production and EPSU/Equipment Preparation and Set-up includes running production, reversing stock, shift reports, tear down, full clean, scrub, rinse sanitize and reassemble.

The hardest part of the job was the allotted time to perform these duties some nights.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of a good run of production, the team work, camaraderie and problem solving when necessary.
Pros
A clean, safe, friendly enviroment
Cons
Midnight shift
A good place to work if you can swing the hours starting out part time. If you keep your head down and work you wont have an issue. Very fast paced work, either working on the dry side or the frozen side. Many different positions to work on either side.
Most of everything is decent at best. If you get lucky you can have a great week, an environment that is enjoyable but certain weeks are terrible for the majority of the time. I have worked with some of the worst employees and some of the best, some have been so bad and not told off that work was exhausting with those workers alone. 8-hour workdays were good but I had a few 10-hour scheduled days and 48-hour work weeks which made me feel like I had no life outside of work. On top of that rare free vending machine days (for $1 coffee), a recent card-only starbucks machine that makes even paying for a coffee a hassle, and job security as a whole hit or miss depending on how where and whether you're a seasonal.

Overall, a pretty decent decision if you need the money and an ice cream factory works for you but it's basically guaranteed you will go through at least one issue while working here.
In nestle toll house cafe i learned much about coffee drinks and baking also
Management was good with us and made our job more easy cause they always teach us new things and guide us to do the right thing always
Nestle is a nice place to work.You are treated with respect (either part time or seasonal staff).
The staff are willing to train you on the job and they are very nice people at Nestle Ice cream Coy London
Pros
On the Job tarining, Free Ice cream, a lot more