Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 211 reviews matching the search See all 6,692 reviews
Re: Nestle Waters Guelph
Employee (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON18 March 2019
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION OF Nestle Canada.
They are outsourcing all the departments to third party stakeholders, as they cannot keep up with the rising costs of products. And they are laying off alot of people so STAY AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION OF NESTLE CANADA.
Pros
Co- workers
Cons
No Job security, and everything else about safety.
très bonne entreprise
Livreuse (Former Employee) –  Ngaoundere28 February 2019
très belle journée de travail avec mes collègues j'ai trop aime
Pros
transport offert par la societé
Cons
salaire un peu au retard
La beninoise
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Canada26 February 2019
Entreprise Nestlé est un parmi tant autres qui oeuvre pour le survie de l'homme et du tiers monde .
Great People Learning Curve
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON1 February 2019
Nice place. People willing to share knowledge and experience. A competent and friendly technical staff. Had to leave them because difficult traveling to Trenton from GTA.
Pros
Nestle food products on discounted rates
Cons
Rotational shifts
Great people, poor pay
Cafe Barista (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS10 January 2019
Working at Nestle Toll House was really great. I appreciate all of the people I met and relationships that I formed through my experience there. The only downsize was the minimum wage pay, and the lack of opportunities for upward mobility. The environment and culture, however, was wonderful.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Great People
Cons
Pay
Am intrested in productive compony
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  SKP20 December 2018
My hardest part of job when am in nestle as process operator and weight chemicals for juice . That`s very typical and hard working job. Life is so hard in nestle as process operator .
it was my part time
GENERAL LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Kipling, ON3 December 2018
lots a chocolate lol and friendly people, i dont work too much it part time on call. is hard to get full time job because sometimes slow................
Pros
free chocolate
Cons
short hours
Work
Pediatrics Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande Do sul2 December 2018
It was my first company experience after my degree. Whe I worked there was a big plasure and proud to be part of. I developed importantes skills to forward my career.
Easy enough job to get but hard to keep
production (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 November 2018
At first i was excited to come to work, the shifts are steady for new comers and their was the opportunity to progress in the company. However, once minimum wage increased, the pay was decreased and no longer substantially better than the average retail job, which is much easier on the body I might add. There is no job security, twice a year you are laid off and wait for a letter to return to work. I have to constantly remind the schedulers of my availability and they still mess it up each week. And schedules are only given out a week in advance, the final copy going up Friday afternoon for the following week. When you are hired you are hired as a seasonal employee and gain no senority through years of experience. On the chance you're randomly selected to be a full time employee you have the chance to earn more money and reap the benefits, however until then you are nothing. They are now hiring full timers off the street with no experience in production or factory work before giving loyal seasonal the chance to apply. Furthermore they are "slow" and schedule full time employees who have worked for the company less than a month over seasonals who have proven their worth to the company and have skills to make them true assets. After speaking to a union rep I was told that as a seasonal I am stuck in this situation and will continue to lose weeks of work to new employees because they were given a better opportunity than I or many other dedicated seasonal production employees were. Most of the co-workers are lovely though. I recommend the night shift.
Pros
Nestle store discounts, nice coworkers, MOST lead hands are friendly
Cons
No job security, twisted seniority system, bad management, bad HR staff
Productive and
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 November 2018
Good Food. Good Life.

Nestle provides employees with many different opportunities to learn and grow within the company. Just like any other big corporations, they have daily, weekly & monthly regular operational reviews to maximize efficiency and productivity.

Want to know more about Nestlé?

Ask a question
good fos a seasonal students not good to made a career there
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 November 2018
Works is easy,
I see to many nepotism and favoritism when they offer the full time position, they dont care about hard workers only care of who is your family working there and favoritism.
Pros
easy job
Cons
no get full tme if you dont have family or 'good " friends there
Great products, poor work environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 November 2018
Nestlé used to be a great place to work, products are great. Over time the work environment has changed for the worse. Poor management, and does not put employees first. Promotes work /life balance, but they don't follow through.
Cons
Bad Management Skills
Good place to have a job.
Packer - part-time (Current Employee) –  London2 November 2018
This a job with very low stress level. Have more number of breaks compared to other factories. We can have lot of ice creams from the canteen with free of cost. :P
Pros
free ice creams in canteen and a decent company store.
Cons
lack of shifts
Work Life Balance
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2018
There is no work life balance. They are very policy driven, and management does not put themselves into the role to realize the aspects of what it takes to complete the job.
Great place to work at
Warehouse Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 October 2018
I had a good time working here, the people were friendly. The management staff were easy to work with and it was really easy for me to adapt here and getting help to learn my job!
Great place to work. Good work life balance
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  ON20 September 2018
Good company to work for, Great people and a place to gain a lot of insight and relevant experience in the CPG industry any were in Canada and in the world
People are very friendly
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 September 2018
Great teamwork overall, good interaction between departments and managers. Provide training to all employees new hires and existing employees. Good performance review program.
we made juice n coffee
Production Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 September 2018
Nestle was a great place to work , and had great benefits. they looked after there employee's. everyone was given a package when they closed the doors n a big BBQ to say bye. the only reason were not there now is they were bought out, and closed the doors.
A necessity for the people.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 September 2018
Nestle is a company where food ie (milo,maggi,table water,flakes etc...)are been produced.it is also one of the best food company in world.with the help of the security we never faced and disturbance in the company.
Pros
Free food for staff and non staff
Cons
Full time
palletizer
Seasonal employee (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 July 2018
nestle is an international company it has there own safety rules and procedures to make the workplace safer. People are friendly and helpful. there are encouraged to speak up for improving the workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2