NES Global Talent

NES Global Talent Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
My recruiter was a wonderful person to talk to.
Employee benefits are very basic. Be prepared to top up with a better plan of your own. Do NOT sign on as an employee if you wish to set up your own business later on. I was told i would be allowed to do this and when the time came that I wanted to they told me it was against their policy.
Shift job review and directive for the next shift
When I arrive at work. I would normally start by doing a turnover with my cross shift and with management. To understand where we were with the project. Come up with a game plan for the contractors. Review any safety issues of past and future and make sure any issues have been resolved. Contact the contractors to let them know of any safety issues and the scope of work to be done that shift. Give them extra work that can be done if they run into a bind. Making sure they know I am their contact and to be let known if anything comes up ASAP. Ask for their attendance for force report. Make sure the permit office has given clearance for the contractors to go in and perform their tasks. Keep track of any delays and forward this to my management. Attend tool box talks.Help organize priorities between different contracts and tasks. Notify other trades and give an approximate time as to when they can expect to start their tasks. Meet up with the supervisors from every trade to make sure they are on the same page as to the work to be performed. Have them show me exactly what they are doing and where their manpower has been distributed. Patrol the different jobs and make sure everyone is working safe and is using all the correct protective equipment. Talk to supervision to make sure they are setting up for upcoming steps/work. Make sure they have touched the tools and material to help prevent delays. Gather a report from all contractors. As well as do up a report from myself. make sure this is then forwarded onto my cross shift and any other managers, engineers, operators or contractors. - more...
BEWARE: Check the Contract before you sign
I had a very bad experience with Ness. The Contract which was agreed verbally and then finally what I saw in writing was entirely different.

The entire team hiring & Business development are aggressive Sales personnel. They push you to the limits to sign the contract and accept the offer just to get their numbers.

If you are desperate for job, you fall into their trap.
Pros
Has lot of good clients and opportunities
Cons
Unprofessional and Target driven n not employee driven
Good to work for,
Enjoyed working for NES, but the contracted company had no communications with NES. I felt like a middle man to my own pay and information needed by not companies. I had very little information even getting on site. I had no idea where or when my orientations were or safety courses that pertained to me being on site.
Pros
Good place to work for.
Cons
No communication to contracted company creating disorganization for employee
i'm very vigorous in sports body buildeng, boxing and jogging
as a pumpman is the one to make it jobs, mostly alone.so, thy needs very actives,flexible versatile and determined capable of assertive and positive communication and performance
Pros
until the time is free.
Cons
jobs until be done