NES Fircroft

NES Fircroft Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Great company, great people

Great company with good career progression and appreciation from your management. Very high pressure and fast paced work but incredible experience and training provision. Highly recommend a role with NES and I will hope to return one day when the time is right

Pros

Professionalism, management team, expertise within the company

Cons

Long hours and competitive with your colleagues at times but it's great and keeps you on your toes!

Excellent company - massive growth potential

I worked here for years and in that time saw huge growth and met some lovely people and learnt a lot. The world is your oyster at NES, its very entrepreneurial and you are given a lot of freedom to put forward ideas and try new things. They're trying hard to create a fun and diverse culture and it is just a great place to work.

Pros

approachable management, opportunities to grow, training

Cons

lack of flexible working, rapid growth can sometimes mean need more staff than they have to do the work expected

Great Company

While working for NES your agent will be quick to communicate and eager to find the next assignment. They work hard to represent employees and treat them as partners while satisfying clients.

Good

Worked as a team, felt important. Involved in all major decisions. Never worked late or overtime. Asked to contribute to meeting and felt needed. Important member.

Good company

They are a good staffing company to work for. The benefits i really didn't care for, but they did take care of you when you needed something. Something like there was a problem with your check they would fix it right away

NES is a highly professional organization I would recommend to others.

NES and the people there have always conducted themselves in a most professional manner during my time there. Compensation was never a problem as far as being fair and without issues. Support for contractors and employees was always a priority and I never felt that NES didn't have my best interests at heart. I would therefore have no problem at all recommending NES to anybody.

good company to work for

most of the work is outside of where I live. the staff works hard to accommodate our travel needs. If you have any concerns or problems they are available at all times. overall good working experience.

Great company to work for!

NES Global Talent is a good company to work for. I enjoyed the assignment that I was placed on. They should offer more benefits to their employees. My rep was very good to work with though.

Overall NES Global Talent was a good company to work for

This was my third employment opportunity with NES. Over all I was well taken care of and made some good contacts. They support employees all over the globe and make you feel like are important while you're employed with them.

bad management

I would have to say the job itself was a good job and lots of progression available in this job but the down side was that certain managers in this place treat you different.

great entry level job

quick paced - sink or swim mentality. typical morning consisted of business development calls, continuing to an afternoon filled with follow to those BD calls.

NES Global is a first rate company to work with.

NES Global is a first rate company to work with. Employees are allowed to develop talents and are always involved in the improvement process. I would recommend NES to any one.

Pros

Great work environment.

Queen Bees Rule

Unless you kiss up to queen bees you will not last long. 4 letter works are in every conversation and incompetence rules.

Pros

4 weeks vacation

Cons

If you work hard you will not be rewarded

Productive and fun workplace with best environment

Have to manage format CV at least 20 CV's per day. Co-worker is excellence. Most bosses are fun. Have work-life balance example if come to office early, we can go back on time.

Employees

I really enjoy the treatment from the Vice Presidents and Project Managers, they treat all employees equal. I have enjoyed working with the company but the distance from home is an hour away.

Pros

Schedule

Cons

Distance from Home

Empresa comprometida com as obrigações legais e com facilidade de contato com a liderança imediata.

Boa empresa. Pouco investimento no desenvolvimento profissional dos colaboradores (motivada talvez por ser uma empresa de terceirização de serviços e por nos reportarmos diretamente à empresa contratante).

Pros

Bom salário

Cons

Nenhum estímulo ao desenvolvimento de pessoal e de carreira

Great

It was a great place to work. Overall great experience. Work/Life balance.I was able to utilize my skills and grow.........

Fantastic place for those who derive great meaning from their work

As a cuttthroat oil and gas recruiting agency, NES is a fantastic place to build a career. To be successful, a great deal of personal emotional and time investment will be required. I would often need to stay until 6 or 7pm, and get into the office at 6am. Everyone is very competent and kind, and willing to lend their valuable time to assist a new employee. It's the kind of job where you never wonder how such-and-such person is still working there, or dread talking to someone. Everyone is extremely good at their job and a joy to deal with. Good money can be made in this company for those willing to dedicate themselves wholly to the job.

Pros

Half days on friday, commission + competitive base.

Cons

Long long workdays, expectation to be staying late and working from home

I am enjoying working at this company however I am looking for a change.

Razoavel

Recrutamento tecnico, tem Autonomia no trabalho, auto gestao.

Pros

Beneficios

Cons

Sem banco de horas ou hora extra

qc and hard worker

qc ready to work and help the project move forward . team player

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NES Fircroft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement