NES Fircroft

NES Fircroft Culture reviews

Clear

Great company, great people

Great company with good career progression and appreciation from your management. Very high pressure and fast paced work but incredible experience and training provision. Highly recommend a role with NES and I will hope to return one day when the time is right

Pros

Professionalism, management team, expertise within the company

Cons

Long hours and competitive with your colleagues at times but it's great and keeps you on your toes!

Excellent company - massive growth potential

I worked here for years and in that time saw huge growth and met some lovely people and learnt a lot. The world is your oyster at NES, its very entrepreneurial and you are given a lot of freedom to put forward ideas and try new things. They're trying hard to create a fun and diverse culture and it is just a great place to work.

Pros

approachable management, opportunities to grow, training

Cons

lack of flexible working, rapid growth can sometimes mean need more staff than they have to do the work expected

Be careful

This company has a sexist attitude to women - told to wear lower cut tops and would then go further. Although policies describe equality some of the directors do not adhere to this. Workplace culture is ‘ladish’ particularly among senior leaders. I would not recommend for women unless you are prepared to be treated as an object.

agradável de se trabalhar

a empresa é bem estruturada , agradável de se trabalhar , foi de ótimo aprendizado, os funcionários tinham uma boa convivência, a empresa tratava seus funcionários com respeito.

Pros

só transporte

Cons

não tinha vale alimentação

Award-winning agency with top-notch people

This is a deservedly award-winning staffing agency. NES' managers and staff are second-to-none; they provide outstanding support to their staff and expertise in the fields they support. Pay and benefits are outstanding, the culture is simply one of excellence and appreciation for its employees. I would recommend NES Global to anyone wishing to work in the industries they serve.

Pros

Pay/benefits, excellent management and support, great variety of opportunities

Productive Company

A great opportunity for me to grow professional and personal. I learned a lot. Corporate culture, help employees everyday to accomplish their tasks and to be complied under NES policy. I have learned to be responsible for others in order to workflow become easier everyday I learned to multitask i learned to meet deadlines to ensure you have reached every possibilities so the impossible will not be shown. issuing contracts was the mos enjoyable moment and subscribing new employees into our system.

Empresa comprometida com as obrigações legais e com facilidade de contato com a liderança imediata.

Boa empresa. Pouco investimento no desenvolvimento profissional dos colaboradores (motivada talvez por ser uma empresa de terceirização de serviços e por nos reportarmos diretamente à empresa contratante).

Pros

Bom salário

Cons

Nenhum estímulo ao desenvolvimento de pessoal e de carreira

Fantastic place for those who derive great meaning from their work

As a cuttthroat oil and gas recruiting agency, NES is a fantastic place to build a career. To be successful, a great deal of personal emotional and time investment will be required. I would often need to stay until 6 or 7pm, and get into the office at 6am. Everyone is very competent and kind, and willing to lend their valuable time to assist a new employee. It's the kind of job where you never wonder how such-and-such person is still working there, or dread talking to someone. Everyone is extremely good at their job and a joy to deal with. Good money can be made in this company for those willing to dedicate themselves wholly to the job.

Pros

Half days on friday, commission + competitive base.

Cons

Long long workdays, expectation to be staying late and working from home

Work hard, play hard

The company originally begin in the U.K., but has been become a major factor regarding solutions and recruitment in the global oil and gas arena. NES has expanded into 24 different countries. Having the ability to converse with many different people from every culture and walk of life makes the job quite enjoyable. My coworkers are a fun-loving group but definitely make business a priority (that is the only way we have remained top of the class). A typical day for me consists of running invoices and maintaining a successful relationship with our clients regarding those invoices; meaning handle any issues that may arise. I also verify payments and maintain balance spreadsheets.

Best project team I have ever worked with

Long days at work as the project required Great team building working with Chevron Mining PRC Immediate management was spectacular Best co-workers since my military career The hardest part of the job was being away from home THe most enjoyable part of the job was the team effort and attitude

Pros

Great locations for work and scenary

Cons

Away from home for 10-17 days at a time

Good

Good people, excellent contractor .•a typical day at work •what you learned •management •your co-workers •the hardest part of the job •the most enjoyable part of the job DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names

Dinâmica de trabalhar

Aprendizado de valorização da mão de obra do ser humano; Gerencia dedicada ao processo preventivo, assim garantindo a segurança física dos profissionais; equipe de trabalho sólida e dinâmica.

Pros

empresa dedicada

Cons

Por a empresa não ser no Estado, tem pode resposta as questões profissionais com demora.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NES Fircroft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement