NES Fircroft

NES Fircroft Employee Reviews

My recruiter was a wonderful person to talk to.

Employee benefits are very basic. Be prepared to top up with a better plan of your own. Do NOT sign on as an employee if you wish to set up your own business later on. I was told i would be allowed to do this and when the time came that I wanted to they told me it was against their policy.

misleading candidates about job definition and agreement

They promoted an on-call base job as a full-time, and as if you are going to make a permanent contract with their clients. They deducted my work hours and expenses claims without your information and agreement. Overall, they are cheating people.

Cons

No any benefits

Very strict and focused environment

Rigid, strict and focused environment Rewarded at social events with exciting and creative ways Environment was like call centre, packed in like sardines far too many people in area. Very work and business focused. A lot of unhappy staff who stay as lack of confidence to move elsewhere.

Excellent company - massive growth potential

I worked here for years and in that time saw huge growth and met some lovely people and learnt a lot. The world is your oyster at NES, its very entrepreneurial and you are given a lot of freedom to put forward ideas and try new things. They're trying hard to create a fun and diverse culture and it is just a great place to work.

Pros

approachable management, opportunities to grow, training

Cons

lack of flexible working, rapid growth can sometimes mean need more staff than they have to do the work expected

Great company, great people

Great company with good career progression and appreciation from your management. Very high pressure and fast paced work but incredible experience and training provision. Highly recommend a role with NES and I will hope to return one day when the time is right

Pros

Professionalism, management team, expertise within the company

Cons

Long hours and competitive with your colleagues at times but it's great and keeps you on your toes!

Recruiters recruit employees for positions at client locations

While employed with one company they lost their contract, NES then obtained contract with employer, was able to "roll over" to NES with continued employment

Productive and Friendly

I worked at NES for 9 months as a Personal Assistant to the MD. My desk was situated on the sales floor with the recruiters, all staff are very friendly and when i first started were more than happy to lend a hand. It is a fast pace job and requires good time keeping and exceptional organisation skills.

Great Professional Placement Option

Great Professional Placement Option, with comfortable pay scale. Provided great benefits at same level as permanent placements as direct hires, Provided constant personalized support

Great Company

While working for NES your agent will be quick to communicate and eager to find the next assignment. They work hard to represent employees and treat them as partners while satisfying clients.

Good

Worked as a team, felt important. Involved in all major decisions. Never worked late or overtime. Asked to contribute to meeting and felt needed. Important member.

Worst Employer of the year

It’s funny how you see they’ve won some industry awards but when you look closely these are awards of events that they usually sponsor the biggest joke of all is the payroll award they won and each payroll run they have so many issues with over and under payments of contractors! The directors of this company are bullies and unless you are in the latest click then forget your career aspirations. Managers stab eachother in the back gossip about each other it’s so toxic

Good company

They are a good staffing company to work for. The benefits i really didn't care for, but they did take care of you when you needed something. Something like there was a problem with your check they would fix it right away

A great internship experience

It was an eye opening experience for a Degree student entering the corporate environment. Skills that were not taught in class, were definitely a takeaway from this internship experience. Helpful colleagues were there to always guide.

Be careful

This company has a sexist attitude to women - told to wear lower cut tops and would then go further. Although policies describe equality some of the directors do not adhere to this. Workplace culture is ‘ladish’ particularly among senior leaders. I would not recommend for women unless you are prepared to be treated as an object.

NES is a highly professional organization I would recommend to others.

NES and the people there have always conducted themselves in a most professional manner during my time there. Compensation was never a problem as far as being fair and without issues. Support for contractors and employees was always a priority and I never felt that NES didn't have my best interests at heart. I would therefore have no problem at all recommending NES to anybody.

Great company

Very professional organization providing consultants to many industries worldwide.

Best Company !!

NES has treated me very well. My Principal consultant is such a wonderful person. They took time to satisfy my every needs. I would reccomend working with NES on wny project.

Contractor in a Clients Office

This is not representative of NES itself, but as a contractor in a Clients office. NES was professional to deal with in all of the minimal interactions that I had with them.

good company to work for

most of the work is outside of where I live. the staff works hard to accommodate our travel needs. If you have any concerns or problems they are available at all times. overall good working experience.

Good working environment

Management has opened door policy and works with employees to help resolve and ongoing issues. Very productive workers that are willing to share their experiences.

Low pay.

Poor Management, contract, part-time. Not recommended. Poor Support group. Not resolution for work sites. No response during working hours nor solve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NES Fircroft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement