Neptune Technology Group Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Set the Record Straight
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 October 2018
I am extremely tired of people going online to bash a company that is great to work for. These people were probably employed for a day or two and simply had terrible work ethics. Kids now a days want everything handed to them on a silver platter. They think everyone should cater to their every need. They don't want to put in the work and just complain about things they have no idea about. Neptune is a great place to work. The benefits are amazing, you start with 3 weeks vacation, great pension plan, room to grow if you want to put in the work and show you are eager to learn ... should I go on?

Go see if the grass is greener on the other side. You will find out you should have stayed on this side of the fence.

Good luck job hunting, you'll need it.
Pros
Great work environment
Avoid this company if you can- Toxic environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 August 2018
This company has a really bad culture...no interaction between departments and there are no company sponsored events to make it a fun place to work. The salary is so bad and management will try to convince you that you are wrong. Nobody is held accountable for their work and it's such a toxic place...STAY AWAY!

All the positive reviews you see are from the h.r trying to put good reviews...you have been warned
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Pretty much everything else
Terrible place to work for
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 October 2017
Terrible place to work at. The money is terrible and you are micromanaged to the fullest. Minimal opportunities and overall BAD. Avoid this company PLEASE!
Poorly Sturctured
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2017
When I was hired I was promised job security. Within a year of being there I became mentally ill due to stress place on myself. I received at "promotion" I did not get a raise, instead I got extra work (2 jobs with different titles) and was paid for the cheeper title. They under pay the staff, but have good benefits.
benefits
Perfection is expected
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2016
I've learned a lot working here. Don't get me wrong, it was a great stepping stone into my career - but there are way too many cliques around the office. They also expect you to never make a mistake, and even when you own up to it, and offer to fix it, they are still going on and on about how it is a big deal and should never happen. People are human and shouldn't be treated that way.
Pros
Birthdays off, benefits
Cons
Office cliques, gossip
professional workplace
Bilingual Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, On14 January 2015
Very good place to work.
Family environment.
business to business
Highly project management focused organization.
Project Administrator (Current Employee) –  7275 West Credit Ave, Mississauga, ON L5N 5M911 June 2014
Neptune Technology Group's values are very centered in helping its customers efficiently manage their scarce resources. It also continuously thrive to develop new technologies in improving their internal systems as well as the products that it produces.

I love the availability of resources and support whenever training is required to learn new tasks.
Pros
Free Coffee and great flexibility in work schedule
If you are good at being Fake, Kissing up to HR and Management, Then this is the Place to be !
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Mississauga5 March 2013
A typical day involves being treated like you are in high school unless you are on the side of the office where they deal with sales and marketing. Administrators, Call Center Reps are treated like high school kids where Management is the Principal and HR is the Vice Principal. Management doesn't care about individuals, they care about impressing they're subordinates and will step on your toes to do so. The pay is mediocre but negotiable, management does less work yet they get all the bonuses.

I've learned that being fake in an office can get you far, I've also learned that if HR doesn't like you, if management doesn't know all of your business then you are frowned upon no matter how hard you work at the end of the day everyone is disposable. They get rid of some of their best employees who perform above and beyond expectations and keep the ones that are negative and have so many complaints against them just because they "like" them.

Besides that you might be lucky enough to meet some really nice co-workers, that are genuine.

Great place to work if the company got a new HR dept. and new Management to give the place a fresh start. Otherwise don't be fooled.
Pros
paid lunches, no work on your b-day, 3 weeks vacation
Cons
management is clueless, hr is snobby, not treated like an adult
General Office Clerk
Temporary Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2012
I was promised a 6-month contract and the contract was unexpectedly breached after 3 months. No heads up.
Pros
free lunch on fridays.
Cons
work was too scarce.