Neovia Logistics Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Good people, bad environment.
Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 January 2018
Clear to see that management has no idea what's going on. Will overlook your hard work and efforts for miniscule issues. Management has more rules than they do ideas on how to solve problems.
Pros
Nice co workers. Time goes fast
Cons
Where to start...
The worst company ever
Parts Person (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 January 2018
I worked for Neovia Mississauga for 3 month's and was my worst experience ever. The management is poorly they treat people with no respect. Heavy work no good payment. They do not hire full time. Nothing to learn from this place or to move up. I hated this place so much, basically is sh....place to work.
Pros
Some good people
Cons
A lot. Never work for this sh.... company!!
If you can last at least week to 3 weeks you are good
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 September 2017
Pros
Great employees that work on floor, some are fun to work with and just good co-workers
Good Benefits once you are hired if you reach 3 months
Pay for machine operator are good, minimum for packer and receiver
overtime every day after you get hired, and almost every month weekend work you must be prepared for that

Cons
-Very BAD Leadership, from the top to bottom, including HR (MB account)
-Macromanaged environment
-it is all about numbers if you can't pick fast enough or putaway fast you be fired
-they say that they welcome suggestions, as soon you make one, you become the problem because you don't like what they do, and eventually, you be fired, or they will make your life miserable, and toss you around like a rock and you get sick of it and quit
-If you think you are hired to do one job be prepared to do a lot of multitasking especially if you are a machine operator, picking/putaway and even packing
-you need to be physically fit as automotive parts are heavy, you pick and put away all day no stoppage it is numbers driven the company
-Constant changes on floor, due to poor leadership thinking, unable to decide and sustain the change
-there are no opportunities for advancement period. If they promised they lied.
-sometimes too much overtime, and weekend work if you refuse too many times you are a problem, you are not a team player, (99% work, 1% family)
-if you take a sick day you have an issue and you be called to an office
- too many accidents, in last 9 months 3 serious accidents and 5 not recordable due to workload and overtime hours and a shortage
  more... of manpower, those that stick around are tired
-high turnover rate, I would say easy 200 to 300 employees pass thru the place very high for this company
Pros
Good benefits if you get to point of be hired
Cons
Bad leadership, micromanage environment
Promising in beginning but then Negativity hits the fan.
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2017
Beginning was great and really promising but then stress hits the fan. Cost cost cost. Don't get fooled by safety screaming everyday cause at the end it comes down to COST, or should i say lines per Hour.
Management is constantly looking ways to improve numbers but they don't listen to their workers. Micromanaging all the time. Why are you doing this why not that. Not even for one second they actually believe i was there to do the job in any way possible despite all the obstacles in the warehouse.
Lack of proper training, time and organization to do the job. Last minute orders and warehouse is not properly sized for product.
Pros are benefits and job security.
Pros
Hiring and benefits, job security.
Cons
Constant stress from management concerning COST.
wonderful company
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 May 2017
loved to work with the company
amazing job experience
wonderful associates and managers
learnt a lot with experience from my work along with the guidance of the managers
Terrible company
Clamp operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC20 April 2017
Terrible work/life balance. They expect you to work long days and weekends constantly. Management has no clue how to run a warehouse. They just have freight and damages everywhere. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, always want more productivity, management doesn't care about employees
Great place
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON13 April 2017
Very professional environment. There are a lot of great people working there. I was fortunate to experience over twelve years of being employed and will cherish the memories.
Regular day at work
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON15 February 2017
My day would start with pre-trip of my assign truck, then get my paperwork for my delivery. I would hook up to my trailer, do the pre-trip on it. After I would fill up the paperwork needed, and then I would go do my delivery.
Once my delivery is done I would go back to my terminal and grab my next delivery.
It was a day shift, between 10 to 14 hours
Pros
schedule
new
Clamp truck operator (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON8 November 2016
since I left nothing has changed, even kevin the operations manager walked out one day. blind leading the blind, in a fast paced high anxiety, high turn over, low paying job
Pros
you get frisked like your going thru an american airport
Cons
the people frisking you arent that attractive
Work / Life Balance Non-Existent
DC Manager 3PL for Mercedes-Benz Parts Canada (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 October 2016
Work / Life Balance Non-Existent due to low sales rates and inefficiencies which leads to long hours attempting to counter act this
Negative
Warehouse Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 October 2016
Very micro managed facility and a one man show and lots of favoratisam. No body wants to stay there you can see with in 2 years I have seen more than 300 associates out the door
Pros
Cons
negative managemet
job is alright
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON8 July 2016
work is fine, some days are good and some days are bad. great people. clean warehouse but behind compare to hi-tech facilities.
Great management and work environment
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 March 2016
I enjoyed working here mainly because it was very easy to transition into the work atmosphere because everyone was welcoming and helpful. The hard part of the job was having to meet deadlines and staying consistent, and you have to be a quick learner. The most enjoyable part of the day was coming to work and having a meeting as to what are goals for today and ways we can improve from yesterday.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Inflexible Schedule because my schedule would affect other commitments
Worst place to work
data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 February 2016
mismanagement, cannot go up the ladder unless you are friends with the managers.Poor working hours, less pay. alot of gossips and under the take stuff
Pros
Cons
alot
A company that has alot of unhappy employees
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2016
the company rating is enough. One is not told the whole story before arrive there. Once there you understand....you will quickly learn why the company has a lot of turn over
Pros
good people that try hard given the tools they have to be successful
Cons
no support, poor HR, P&L that is unachievable, and senior learders that are disengauged
Not bad for someone with little education
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 December 2015
So far I can say that its not a bad place to work. Pay is ok and from what I hear they have good benefits. Most of the employees are pleasant to work with.
growing
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Malton, Mississauga17 December 2015
Up and coming distribution centre that needs time to grow. relies mostly on temporary employees.

supervisory needs improvement

Good co-workers and hard working

organization issues
Pros
non existance
Cons
over time always available
good pay, but not worth the stress put on you by magement
warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga21 September 2015
great coworkers not so great management. poor organization of the warehouse. favoritism is very apparent in the workplace, those who work hard and do excellent quality work are not properly recognized and those who lie and cheat are rewarded with promotions.
Pros
very self satisfying job if you know how to do it properly.
Cons
high stress levels, no recognition.
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ont16 September 2015
Cooperative people, great work environment, learned a lot about Excel, since I was updating shared spreadsheets daily.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No benefits
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ont16 September 2015
Great place to work in, people were pleasant and co-operative.
I learned a lot about Excel since I was updating shared files daily.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neovia Logistics Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Neovia Logistics Services, LLC Reviews by Location