Neovia Logistics Services, LLC

Neovia Logistics Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Canada41 reviews
Good but becomes boring
It's a good job but it gets boring after some time especially if you are inexperienced. If you want to advance or learn new things they will give you a very hard time.. But benefits are good
Great company
Great company great work environment great management approach that helps to coordinate and do a good job work hours to accommodate both company and workers
Workers are really nice.
Supervisors have Favorites. Good workers get the awful orders because they can do it faster. Hurts your body doing same picks. Need to rotate orders fairly for ergonomics fast paced. Every pick timed. Too many temp workers need more fulltime. Winters suck no dock locks. Trailers always sliding away. Quite scary. High security feel like in jail
No appreciation
Worked long hours. Even 19 hours in a shift at one time and there was no loyalty or appreciation shown for a worker that showed that level of commitment.
Avoid this place
Don't work here. Management does not know the meaning of equality or treating their staff in a fair and respectful manner. Go elsewhere! I did, for the most part, like my coworkers though.
They do not comply with their core velues
Neovia/Samsung is not a great place to work. Management can not be trusted. It’s not about what you can do but who they like. Seniority hold no value. Facility manager lies so much it’s second nature for him. If you like the bar environment, this is the place for you. There’s no code of conduct. Most supervisors, team leaders and associates curse daily, even with management around. I had to find another job to get away from that negativity. If your an inexperience counterbalance operator this is the place for you. Pay is low but they don’t discipline bad operators. They won’t pay for good operators so they keep the bad.
Pros
great for inexperienced operators
Cons
-low pay -no code of conduct -no fairness -no trust
Awesome place to work
Very fast paced but varied work environment. Have enjoyed working with all my coworkers. Some heavy lifting required as it is a warehouse, but there is always help available for team lifting.
Pros
incentives (profit sharing), benefits
productive excellent staff
excellent staff it is amazing i am working here for 3 days in an week management is great workplace culture is very good every person support second person our supervisor is great man
Nice place to work
Nice place to work. The people are nice and friendly. There is quite a lot of overtime during the busy months. But Jan, Feb and March are quite slow. Generally a good working environment.
unreliable/ self centered work environment
HR does not care if you are as sick as a dog, if you not show up to work there are no gaurantees that you can keep your job, even though employees might work over time and even do time and a half

A lot of gossiping and drama in the Mississauga location..

Employees are treated unjustly.

The interview may have anyone feeling as though this is the right spot but after a week its evident that they care only about production and sticking to quotas, as well as working you like a horse.

I did not want to write this but others should know.
Pros
Reasonable pay for the type of work
Cons
They do not care about your health, even if you show up sick, they threaten to fire you or may even insult you.
Good people, bad environment.
Clear to see that management has no idea what's going on. Will overlook your hard work and efforts for miniscule issues. Management has more rules than they do ideas on how to solve problems.
Pros
Nice co workers. Time goes fast
Cons
Where to start...
The worst company ever
I worked for Neovia Mississauga for 3 month's and was my worst experience ever. The management is poorly they treat people with no respect. Heavy work no good payment. They do not hire full time. Nothing to learn from this place or to move up. I hated this place so much, basically is sh....place to work.
Pros
Some good people
Cons
A lot. Never work for this sh.... company!!
Great for those who enjoy team work
Neovia Logistics is a great place to work for when you understand the operations and your role in making it successful. The Operations (MB account) I work for has come a long way. I have seen many good things over the past year and half. It has its ups and downs when it comes to customer demands, but Neovia takes the time to develop you. I haven’t seen many warehouses that care for their people like they do. Be prepared to work hard and contribute to a team. Otherwise you won’t be happy.
Pros
Open dialog between employees and management, good pay, lunches from management
Cons
Lots of overtime if you don’t like overtime
If you can last at least week to 3 weeks you are good
Pros
Great employees that work on floor, some are fun to work with and just good co-workers

Good Benefits once you are hired if you reach 3 months

Pay for machine operator are good, minimum for packer and receiver

overtime every day after you get hired, and almost every month weekend work you must be prepared for that

Cons

-Very BAD Leadership, from the top to bottom, including HR (MB account)

-Macromanaged environment

-it is all about numbers if you can't pick fast enough or putaway fast you be fired

-they say that they welcome suggestions, as soon you make one, you become the problem because you don't like what they do, and eventually, you be fired, or they will make your life miserable, and toss you around like a rock and you get sick of it and quit

-If you think you are hired to do one job be prepared to do a lot of multitasking especially if you are a machine operator, picking/putaway and even packing

-you need to be physically fit as automotive parts are heavy, you pick and put away all day no stoppage it is numbers driven the company

-Constant changes on floor, due to poor leadership thinking, unable to decide and sustain the change

-there are no opportunities for advancement period. If they promised they lied.

-sometimes too much overtime, and weekend work if you refuse too many times you are a problem, you are not a team player, (99% work, 1% family)

-if you take a sick day you have an issue and you be called to an office

- too many accidents, in last 9 months 3 serious accidents and 5 not recordable due to workload and overtime hours and a shortage
 - more...
Pros
Good benefits if you get to point of be hired
Cons
Bad leadership, micromanage environment
Promising in beginning but then Negativity hits the fan.
Beginning was great and really promising but then stress hits the fan. Cost cost cost. Don't get fooled by safety screaming everyday cause at the end it comes down to COST, or should i say lines per Hour.
Management is constantly looking ways to improve numbers but they don't listen to their workers. Micromanaging all the time. Why are you doing this why not that. Not even for one second they actually believe i was there to do the job in any way possible despite all the obstacles in the warehouse.

Lack of proper training, time and organization to do the job. Last minute orders and warehouse is not properly sized for product.

Pros are benefits and job security.
Pros
Hiring and benefits, job security.
Cons
Constant stress from management concerning COST.
lunchroom full of roaches
inventory not kept up
early start; no one to unlock door

clocks do not work

always product on the floor

team leads friendly always helping

need more equipment such as OP
Pros
overtime
Cons
old order pickers
wonderful company
loved to work with the company
amazing job experience

wonderful associates and managers

learnt a lot with experience from my work along with the guidance of the managers
Terrible company
Terrible work/life balance. They expect you to work long days and weekends constantly. Management has no clue how to run a warehouse. They just have freight and damages everywhere. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, always want more productivity, management doesn't care about employees
Great place
Very professional environment. There are a lot of great people working there. I was fortunate to experience over twelve years of being employed and will cherish the memories.
Regular day at work
My day would start with pre-trip of my assign truck, then get my paperwork for my delivery. I would hook up to my trailer, do the pre-trip on it. After I would fill up the paperwork needed, and then I would go do my delivery.
Once my delivery is done I would go back to my terminal and grab my next delivery.

It was a day shift, between 10 to 14 hours
Pros
schedule
new
since I left nothing has changed, even kevin the operations manager walked out one day. blind leading the blind, in a fast paced high anxiety, high turn over, low paying job
Pros
you get frisked like your going thru an american airport
Cons
the people frisking you arent that attractive