Neopost Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sales job
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Canada17 November 2017
-Overall great company still making money from physical mail (not sure for how long though)

-No clear strategy on how to position products in the market at the local (city/province) level.

-Inability (or lack of will) to make changes to existing processes to adapt to changing market conditions

-Dishonesty from Sales managers (not sure if instructed to do so by upper management) regarding past performance of the branches and/or past sales reps

-Organisation struggling to adapt to changing landscape in the communication sector (mailing, electronic communications, etc...)

-Despite what hiring manager and/or upper management says, physical mail (which accounts for most of the revenues, is a declining sector-Going through a transformation now (2017) and it is not clear where it will be in the future.
Great place to work at
Bilingual Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON12 June 2017
Neopost is a great place to work at, the culture is amazing, and the people you work with are so friendly. I couldn't be happier to work here and have found this job.
Environnement de travail agréable
Directrice de comptes (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC5 July 2016
Beaucoup de prospection
Domaine très corporatif et sérieux
Pros
Plan de compensation très motivant
Cons
Manque d'innovation
Great working environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham16 September 2015
Wonderful working environment with great people. My typical day starts off with me responding from emails and then calling on campaigns to get new customers.

My manager doesn't micro manage, but has set up a great structure. The hardest part of my job is when potential customers don't see the value that I know our product has. The enjoyable part is the team building and quarterly meetings.
Family oriented. Room for promotion. Builds company by building better employees
Bilingual Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON18 September 2014
Neopost was a great place to work. The customer service group worked very well together. Helped eachother. I created the first training manual and was the first team lead for the company, planned staff event, Assisted in creating customer loyalty and retention department
Pros
Room for promotion. Always training to help employees excel
The best work environment I have had for the past years
Inside Sales representative (Bilingual) (Former Employee) –  Markham,On27 June 2014
I have never felt like I was working because I was given responsibilities .I was able to realize my full potential there .
Pros
stimulating and friendly environment.rewarding as well
Cons
remote location
Good company to work for
Credit & Accounts Services Analyst (Former Employee) –  Markham23 February 2013
I used my expeerience and knowledge which made a difference in analysing and maintaining business accounts in good position.