Neighbourly Pharmacy
View all Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews

Neighbourly Pharmacy

Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Review

not great

The store itself was a great place to work, but everything in regards to management was a joke. No leadership at all from area managers, they have their favorites, good luck if you aren't one of them. Had not received much of pay raise in years, as minimum wage went up, my wage stayed the same, and after years of working here, i was just above min wage.

Pros

store hours

Cons

management, wage

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Neighbourly Pharmacy

3 May 2022
Hello,We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied. We will look into these matters further.Human Resources

Easily the best employer I've ever had in the Bow Valley. Management is easy to talk to and will address questions and concerns in a timely and appropriate manner and the expectations of the staff are realistic. The staff are friendly and will help out with questions or concerns. Overall great place to work.

Pros

Friendly work environment, good manager and coworkers, good work/life balance

Cons

Can get very busy at times but everyone helps out.

Neighbourly Pharmacy is by far the best practice environment in the industry.

Small town pharmacy practice is the absolute best. Collaborative, rewarding practice with all other healthcare providers. I spent the majority of my career practicing in larger centres. I would highly recommend new pharmacy graduates or established pharmacists to do small town pharmacy. Neighbourly Pharmacy checks all the boxes off for me! Absolutely the best pharmacy culture you can find! Don’t waste your career with big box pharmacy like I did! So happy to be with an innovative, caring, supportive company.

Pros

Culture, pharmacy practice, management

Cons

Nothing to not like at Neighbourly!

Flexible Cooperative Work Culture

Staff are like a well organized family and encourage to treat others like you want to be treated. Wages are typical retail, rewarding as you continue.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

On your feet alot

Official response from Neighbourly Pharmacy

17 May 2022
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. At Neighbourly, you are not just an employee; you are part of our family!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement