Neighbourly Pharmacy

Canada21 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

workcompanyculturestoregreatworkingjobgood

Neighbourly, Pharmasave professional practice environment the gold standard and envy of main stream pharmacies - don’t settle for less!

Featured review

Neighbourly Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Neighbourly (DBA: Pharmasave) - exciting new company to practice pharmacy profession with. Company and local management well aligned with pharmacy practice. Professional, practice rewarding, 100% patient focused care, excellent pharmacist supports - assistants and regulated technicians, totally supportive management, excellent compensation and benefits package, high performance satisfaction.

Pros

Culture, management

Cons

100% satisfaction guarantee

Great Leadership & Management with family culture

It’s amazing working for Neighbourly- empowering & fulfilling are my two highlights throughout the journey. Transparent communication that allows employees to voice their opinion & suggest business ideas. Good team culture.

Pros

Fair pay, career development, one team culture

Cons

Fast paced

Insights into Neighbourly Pharmacy

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Great Culture and Company to work for. Enjoy all the people that I work with everyday as we all have a great working relationship and everyone works together.

Stress

Stressful culture Poor management Inexperienced and incapable staff No work life balance Poor salaries

Working at RX Drug Mart

Working here has been an amazing experience. Being one of the fastest growing CANADIAN companies is it amazing to be part of the journey. The management is approachable/ reactive and care about their employees. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help and no one ever says that's not my job. It is truly a great experience to be partners in our communities as well. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to work here that you do. It will be an amazing experience and a gives you the opportunity to grow and advance your career. There have been a number of internal promotions in this company and it has doubled in size in a year. If your are thinking about working here don't think twice. People First is always the name of the game here.

Pros

contests, entreprenuerial spirit, wages, work life balance, culture, good corporate citizen, community minded

Cons

cannot think of any

Great Place to work , growing company and lots to learn

Fast growing Company with very knowledgeable CEO and management team. Company promotes two way communication. Workplace culture is great at both Head office and stores. Overall Great place to work

Satisfy your patients

Excellent team work at work place makes the work shift most enjoyable. My philosophy is ' Love your job to make it enjoyable'. When you think only of the negatives with your firm or work place will make your job hectic and long. There are solutions to each and every task comes in friend of you. Management question to the employees should be ' What should we do for you to achieve your goal ? ' in a less stress environment the work outcome will be at its maximum.So support your subordinates in their work. I dislike someone go out of your store without the stuff or service they are looking for. The most enjoyable moments in a pharmacist's job is when your customers/patients find relief in talking to you or take advice from you.

Good culture and fun place

It’s a pretty new company but the office environment is very good. Lots of collaboration. The new CEO has a weekly “huddle” which is great. People really enjoying hearing about everything going on. I always feel in the loop about other things happening that impact me. It’s a growing company so everyone works hard, but the culture is really good. It felt a little chaotic when I first joined but the new leaders have made a lot of change for the better. The growth feels more manageable. I like my team, lots of really smart and hard working people.

Stressful

New company and has a lot of kinks that need to be ironed out. Taking on too much at once and trying to make too many changes. The pay is not relevant to the job. The day to day store jobs are ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement