Neighbourly Pharmacy

Canada21 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

workcompanyculturestoregreatworkingjobgood

Neighbourly, Pharmasave professional practice environment the gold standard and envy of main stream pharmacies - don’t settle for less!

Featured review

Neighbourly Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Neighbourly (DBA: Pharmasave) - exciting new company to practice pharmacy profession with. Company and local management well aligned with pharmacy practice. Professional, practice rewarding, 100% patient focused care, excellent pharmacist supports - assistants and regulated technicians, totally supportive management, excellent compensation and benefits package, high performance satisfaction.

Pros

Culture, management

Cons

100% satisfaction guarantee

not great

The store itself was a great place to work, but everything in regards to management was a joke. No leadership at all from area managers, they have their favorites, good luck if you aren't one of them. Had not received much of pay raise in years, as minimum wage went up, my wage stayed the same, and after years of working here, i was just above min wage.

Pros

store hours

Cons

management, wage

Official response from Neighbourly Pharmacy

3 May 2022
Hello,We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied. We will look into these matters further.Human Resources

Insights into Neighbourly Pharmacy

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Horrible unprofessional

Full of clicks...if you aren't one of the " it crowd" you are treated horribly. Management picks favorites. Management gossips with staff about other staff members. Head office is a joke. They don't take any issues raised seriously. The supposed union doesn't do anything for the worker.Would not recommend working here. A lot of staff turn over... that should have been a red flag to me, but I wasn't aware of how bad they were until I was working there.

Cons

Gossipy atmosphere

no clear direction

too much turn over at head office, no loyalty to the front line staff . No raises given to store managers in the time that I worked there, 1 1/2 years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement