Neighbourly Pharmacy

Neighbourly Pharmacy Management reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

Good company

Fast growing company, fun staff to work with, lots to learn and the management care about their staff. Fast work pace environment. Happy to be an employee at Rx drugmart.

Great Canadian Company

The vision of the founders of this company is what makes this company such a great place to work for. The culture allows great freedom to take care of Canadians in the best way possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is actually helping people. ie. Be it giving a flu shot, reviewing a patient’s hospital discharge, ensuring patients are familiar with their medications, intervening on a patient’s behalf for drug interactions.The management team is professional, responsive, supportive and willing to adapt to requests from store level. They are willing to work with you to get the job done. When you run into a problem and need an answer quickly, they deliver.The hardest part of the job is multi-tasking and the lack of technician help. So you get to do many other functions. I have learned so much in taking care of the business part of pharmacy.Overall, I would highly recommend this company as a good place to work. I am excited to see how this corporation will grow and evolve in the future. This is exciting for pharmacy practice in Canada.

Pros

Great Positive Culture

Cons

Having no lunch break

Stressful and no job security

They make False promises and then go back and change their words. Management was not helpful and were not clear on expectations. They make deals with others to hire to replace the staff without warning. Imagine going to work one day just to be told to leave because you’ve been laid off! So unprofessional!

Cons

Unprofessional and they don’t work with their employees

Stress

Stressful culture Poor management Inexperienced and incapable staff No work life balance Poor salaries

work life

RX was a growing and fun company to work for. The working area was an open concept with access to all level of management which allowed for free flow of ideas and access.

Working at RX Drug Mart

Working here has been an amazing experience. Being one of the fastest growing CANADIAN companies is it amazing to be part of the journey. The management is approachable/ reactive and care about their employees. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help and no one ever says that's not my job. It is truly a great experience to be partners in our communities as well. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to work here that you do. It will be an amazing experience and a gives you the opportunity to grow and advance your career. There have been a number of internal promotions in this company and it has doubled in size in a year. If your are thinking about working here don't think twice. People First is always the name of the game here.

Pros

contests, entreprenuerial spirit, wages, work life balance, culture, good corporate citizen, community minded

Cons

cannot think of any

Great Place to work , growing company and lots to learn

Fast growing Company with very knowledgeable CEO and management team. Company promotes two way communication. Workplace culture is great at both Head office and stores. Overall Great place to work

Satisfy your patients

Excellent team work at work place makes the work shift most enjoyable. My philosophy is ' Love your job to make it enjoyable'. When you think only of the negatives with your firm or work place will make your job hectic and long. There are solutions to each and every task comes in friend of you. Management question to the employees should be ' What should we do for you to achieve your goal ? ' in a less stress environment the work outcome will be at its maximum.So support your subordinates in their work. I dislike someone go out of your store without the stuff or service they are looking for. The most enjoyable moments in a pharmacist's job is when your customers/patients find relief in talking to you or take advice from you.

Good culture and fun place

It’s a pretty new company but the office environment is very good. Lots of collaboration. The new CEO has a weekly “huddle” which is great. People really enjoying hearing about everything going on. I always feel in the loop about other things happening that impact me. It’s a growing company so everyone works hard, but the culture is really good. It felt a little chaotic when I first joined but the new leaders have made a lot of change for the better. The growth feels more manageable. I like my team, lots of really smart and hard working people.

no clear direction

too much turn over at head office, no loyalty to the front line staff . No raises given to store managers in the time that I worked there, 1 1/2 years

Jobs at Neighbourly Pharmacy