Neighbourly Pharmacy

Clear
Work-life balance
Job security & advancement

no clear direction

too much turn over at head office, no loyalty to the front line staff . No raises given to store managers in the time that I worked there, 1 1/2 years

Working at RX Drug Mart

Working here has been an amazing experience. Being one of the fastest growing CANADIAN companies is it amazing to be part of the journey. The management is approachable/ reactive and care about their employees. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help and no one ever says that's not my job. It is truly a great experience to be partners in our communities as well. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to work here that you do. It will be an amazing experience and a gives you the opportunity to grow and advance your career. There have been a number of internal promotions in this company and it has doubled in size in a year. If your are thinking about working here don't think twice. People First is always the name of the game here.

Pros

contests, entreprenuerial spirit, wages, work life balance, culture, good corporate citizen, community minded

Cons

cannot think of any

Great Place to work , growing company and lots to learn

Fast growing Company with very knowledgeable CEO and management team. Company promotes two way communication. Workplace culture is great at both Head office and stores. Overall Great place to work

Had the most fun working with my coworkers. They're all so friendly and it will almost feel like you're home while you're working.

Working at Rx Drug Mart taught me a lot of things like cash handling and store organizing. I've gained so much knowledge and my coworkers helped me with what I needed help with. They've been like family to me and it almost feels like home whenever I work.

Zero job security.

Stressful and asking more and more stuff to do!! The more you do the more you have to listen too!! No job security, work until you will hear you are not good for job!! Management ok!!

Stressful

New company and has a lot of kinks that need to be ironed out. Taking on too much at once and trying to make too many changes. The pay is not relevant to the job. The day to day store jobs are ok.

Jobs at Neighbourly Pharmacy