Neighbourly Pharmacy

Canada21 reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

workcompanyculturestoregreatworkingjobgood

Neighbourly, Pharmasave professional practice environment the gold standard and envy of main stream pharmacies - don’t settle for less!

Featured review

Neighbourly Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Neighbourly (DBA: Pharmasave) - exciting new company to practice pharmacy profession with. Company and local management well aligned with pharmacy practice. Professional, practice rewarding, 100% patient focused care, excellent pharmacist supports - assistants and regulated technicians, totally supportive management, excellent compensation and benefits package, high performance satisfaction.

Pros

Culture, management

Cons

100% satisfaction guarantee

not great

The store itself was a great place to work, but everything in regards to management was a joke. No leadership at all from area managers, they have their favorites, good luck if you aren't one of them. Had not received much of pay raise in years, as minimum wage went up, my wage stayed the same, and after years of working here, i was just above min wage.

Pros

store hours

Cons

management, wage

Official response from Neighbourly Pharmacy

3 May 2022
Hello,We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied. We will look into these matters further.Human Resources

Insights into Neighbourly Pharmacy

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great Leadership & Management with family culture

It’s amazing working for Neighbourly- empowering & fulfilling are my two highlights throughout the journey. Transparent communication that allows employees to voice their opinion & suggest business ideas. Good team culture.

Pros

Fair pay, career development, one team culture

Cons

Fast paced

Horrible unprofessional

Full of clicks...if you aren't one of the " it crowd" you are treated horribly. Management picks favorites. Management gossips with staff about other staff members. Head office is a joke. They don't take any issues raised seriously. The supposed union doesn't do anything for the worker.Would not recommend working here. A lot of staff turn over... that should have been a red flag to me, but I wasn't aware of how bad they were until I was working there.

Cons

Gossipy atmosphere

Working at RX Drug Mart

Working here has been an amazing experience. Being one of the fastest growing CANADIAN companies is it amazing to be part of the journey. The management is approachable/ reactive and care about their employees. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help and no one ever says that's not my job. It is truly a great experience to be partners in our communities as well. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to work here that you do. It will be an amazing experience and a gives you the opportunity to grow and advance your career. There have been a number of internal promotions in this company and it has doubled in size in a year. If your are thinking about working here don't think twice. People First is always the name of the game here.

Pros

contests, entreprenuerial spirit, wages, work life balance, culture, good corporate citizen, community minded

Cons

cannot think of any

Great Place to work , growing company and lots to learn

Fast growing Company with very knowledgeable CEO and management team. Company promotes two way communication. Workplace culture is great at both Head office and stores. Overall Great place to work

Had the most fun working with my coworkers. They're all so friendly and it will almost feel like you're home while you're working.

Working at Rx Drug Mart taught me a lot of things like cash handling and store organizing. I've gained so much knowledge and my coworkers helped me with what I needed help with. They've been like family to me and it almost feels like home whenever I work.

no clear direction

too much turn over at head office, no loyalty to the front line staff . No raises given to store managers in the time that I worked there, 1 1/2 years

Zero job security.

Stressful and asking more and more stuff to do!! The more you do the more you have to listen too!! No job security, work until you will hear you are not good for job!! Management ok!!

Stressful

New company and has a lot of kinks that need to be ironed out. Taking on too much at once and trying to make too many changes. The pay is not relevant to the job. The day to day store jobs are ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement