Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Reviews for Staff Pharmacist in Hope, BCReview this company
Staff Pharmacist1 review
Hope, BC1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews
Job work-life balance
Neighbourly, Pharmasave professional practice environment the gold standard and envy of main stream pharmacies - don’t settle for less!
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Neighbourly (DBA: Pharmasave) - exciting new company to practice pharmacy profession with. Company and local management well aligned with pharmacy practice. Professional, practice rewarding, 100% patient focused care, excellent pharmacist supports - assistants and regulated technicians, totally supportive management, excellent compensation and benefits package, high performance satisfaction.
100% satisfaction guarantee
Was this review helpful?
See more Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Neighbourly Pharmacy
- What is the vacation policy like at Neighbourly Pharmacy? How many vacation days do you get per year…2 people answered
- What would you suggest Neighbourly Pharmacy management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What problems are there to be ironed out?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Neighbourly Pharmacy?One person answered
- Is Neighbourly Pharmacy hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Neighbourly Pharmacy?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Neighbourly Pharmacy a better place to work?