Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Reviews for Pharmacy ManagerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The vision of the founders of this company is what makes this company such a great place to work for. The culture allows great freedom to take care of Canadians in the best way possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is actually helping people. ie. Be it giving a flu shot, reviewing a patient’s hospital discharge, ensuring patients are familiar with their medications, intervening on a patient’s behalf for drug interactions.The management team is professional, responsive, supportive and willing to adapt to requests from store level. They are willing to work with you to get the job done. When you run into a problem and need an answer quickly, they deliver.The hardest part of the job is multi-tasking and the lack of technician help. So you get to do many other functions. I have learned so much in taking care of the business part of pharmacy.Overall, I would highly recommend this company as a good place to work. I am excited to see how this corporation will grow and evolve in the future. This is exciting for pharmacy practice in Canada.
Great Positive Culture
Having no lunch break
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Neighbourly PharmacyPharmacy Manager positions
See more Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Neighbourly Pharmacy
- What is the vacation policy like at Neighbourly Pharmacy? How many vacation days do you get per year…2 people answered
- What would you suggest Neighbourly Pharmacy management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What problems are there to be ironed out?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Neighbourly Pharmacy?One person answered
- Is Neighbourly Pharmacy hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Neighbourly Pharmacy?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Neighbourly Pharmacy a better place to work?