Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Reviews in Lindsay, ONReview this company
Lindsay, ON1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Excellent team work at work place makes the work shift most enjoyable. My philosophy is ' Love your job to make it enjoyable'. When you think only of the negatives with your firm or work place will make your job hectic and long. There are solutions to each and every task comes in friend of you. Management question to the employees should be ' What should we do for you to achieve your goal ? ' in a less stress environment the work outcome will be at its maximum.So support your subordinates in their work. I dislike someone go out of your store without the stuff or service they are looking for. The most enjoyable moments in a pharmacist's job is when your customers/patients find relief in talking to you or take advice from you.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Neighbourly Pharmacy?
See more Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Neighbourly Pharmacy
- What is the vacation policy like at Neighbourly Pharmacy? How many vacation days do you get per year…2 people answered
- What would you suggest Neighbourly Pharmacy management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What problems are there to be ironed out?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Neighbourly Pharmacy?One person answered
- Is Neighbourly Pharmacy hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Neighbourly Pharmacy?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Neighbourly Pharmacy a better place to work?