Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Reviews in Banff, ABReview this company
Banff, AB1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Had the most fun working with my coworkers. They're all so friendly and it will almost feel like you're home while you're working.
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working at Rx Drug Mart taught me a lot of things like cash handling and store organizing. I've gained so much knowledge and my coworkers helped me with what I needed help with. They've been like family to me and it almost feels like home whenever I work.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Neighbourly Pharmacyin Banff, AB
See more Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Neighbourly Pharmacy
- What is the vacation policy like at Neighbourly Pharmacy? How many vacation days do you get per year…2 people answered
- What would you suggest Neighbourly Pharmacy management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What problems are there to be ironed out?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Neighbourly Pharmacy?One person answered
- Is Neighbourly Pharmacy hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Neighbourly Pharmacy?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Neighbourly Pharmacy a better place to work?