Neighbourly Pharmacy
View all Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews

Neighbourly Pharmacy

Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Review

Working at RX Drug Mart

Working here has been an amazing experience. Being one of the fastest growing CANADIAN companies is it amazing to be part of the journey. The management is approachable/ reactive and care about their employees. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help and no one ever says that's not my job. It is truly a great experience to be partners in our communities as well. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to work here that you do. It will be an amazing experience and a gives you the opportunity to grow and advance your career. There have been a number of internal promotions in this company and it has doubled in size in a year. If your are thinking about working here don't think twice. People First is always the name of the game here.

Pros

contests, entreprenuerial spirit, wages, work life balance, culture, good corporate citizen, community minded

Cons

cannot think of any

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

High stress bad management low pay

Worst company incapable managers hire cheap labour. Wants to save any single cent no ethics to workers most people there especially accounting are incapable they get rid of you once the job is done so they can save every single cent gross company

Great Leadership & Management with family culture

It’s amazing working for Neighbourly- empowering & fulfilling are my two highlights throughout the journey. Transparent communication that allows employees to voice their opinion & suggest business ideas. Good team culture.

Pros

Fair pay, career development, one team culture

Cons

Fast paced
Same location

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Great Culture and Company to work for. Enjoy all the people that I work with everyday as we all have a great working relationship and everyone works together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement