Neighbourly Pharmacy
View all Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews

Neighbourly Pharmacy

Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Review

Stressful

New company and has a lot of kinks that need to be ironed out. Taking on too much at once and trying to make too many changes. The pay is not relevant to the job. The day to day store jobs are ok.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Great Culture and Company to work for. Enjoy all the people that I work with everyday as we all have a great working relationship and everyone works together.

Stress

Stressful culture Poor management Inexperienced and incapable staff No work life balance Poor salaries

Working at RX Drug Mart

Working here has been an amazing experience. Being one of the fastest growing CANADIAN companies is it amazing to be part of the journey. The management is approachable/ reactive and care about their employees. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help and no one ever says that's not my job. It is truly a great experience to be partners in our communities as well. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to work here that you do. It will be an amazing experience and a gives you the opportunity to grow and advance your career. There have been a number of internal promotions in this company and it has doubled in size in a year. If your are thinking about working here don't think twice. People First is always the name of the game here.

Pros

contests, entreprenuerial spirit, wages, work life balance, culture, good corporate citizen, community minded

Cons

cannot think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement