Neighbourly Pharmacy
View all Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews

Neighbourly Pharmacy

Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Review

Neighbourly (DBA: Pharmasave) - exciting new company to practice pharmacy profession with. Company and local management well aligned with pharmacy practice. Professional, practice rewarding, 100% patient focused care, excellent pharmacist supports - assistants and regulated technicians, totally supportive management, excellent compensation and benefits package, high performance satisfaction.

Pros

Culture, management

Cons

100% satisfaction guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Satisfy your patients

Excellent team work at work place makes the work shift most enjoyable. My philosophy is ' Love your job to make it enjoyable'. When you think only of the negatives with your firm or work place will make your job hectic and long. There are solutions to each and every task comes in friend of you. Management question to the employees should be ' What should we do for you to achieve your goal ? ' in a less stress environment the work outcome will be at its maximum.So support your subordinates in their work. I dislike someone go out of your store without the stuff or service they are looking for. The most enjoyable moments in a pharmacist's job is when your customers/patients find relief in talking to you or take advice from you.

Flexible Cooperative Work Culture

Staff are like a well organized family and encourage to treat others like you want to be treated. Wages are typical retail, rewarding as you continue.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

On your feet alot

Official response from Neighbourly Pharmacy

17 May 2022
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. At Neighbourly, you are not just an employee; you are part of our family!

not great

The store itself was a great place to work, but everything in regards to management was a joke. No leadership at all from area managers, they have their favorites, good luck if you aren't one of them. Had not received much of pay raise in years, as minimum wage went up, my wage stayed the same, and after years of working here, i was just above min wage.

Pros

store hours

Cons

management, wage

Official response from Neighbourly Pharmacy

3 May 2022
Hello,We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied. We will look into these matters further.Human Resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Neighbourly Pharmacy with

Learn about Neighbourly Pharmacy in popular locations

• Neighbourly Pharmacy
  • Neighbourly, Pharmasave professional practice environment the gold standard and envy of main stream pharmacies - don’t settle for less!