Neighbourly Pharmacy
View all Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews

Neighbourly Pharmacy

Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Review

Great Work team leadership

Easy to talk to, also management is willing for changes. Workplace culture is healthy and positive. They also encourage individual contribution, and adapt if its adaptive.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Good culture and fun place

It’s a pretty new company but the office environment is very good. Lots of collaboration. The new CEO has a weekly “huddle” which is great. People really enjoying hearing about everything going on. I always feel in the loop about other things happening that impact me. It’s a growing company so everyone works hard, but the culture is really good. It felt a little chaotic when I first joined but the new leaders have made a lot of change for the better. The growth feels more manageable. I like my team, lots of really smart and hard working people.

Horrible unprofessional

Full of clicks...if you aren't one of the " it crowd" you are treated horribly. Management picks favorites. Management gossips with staff about other staff members. Head office is a joke. They don't take any issues raised seriously. The supposed union doesn't do anything for the worker.Would not recommend working here. A lot of staff turn over... that should have been a red flag to me, but I wasn't aware of how bad they were until I was working there.

Cons

Gossipy atmosphere

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Great Culture and Company to work for. Enjoy all the people that I work with everyday as we all have a great working relationship and everyone works together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement