Neighbourly Pharmacy
View all Neighbourly Pharmacy reviews

Neighbourly Pharmacy

Neighbourly Pharmacy Employee Review

Great Canadian Company

The vision of the founders of this company is what makes this company such a great place to work for. The culture allows great freedom to take care of Canadians in the best way possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is actually helping people. ie. Be it giving a flu shot, reviewing a patient’s hospital discharge, ensuring patients are familiar with their medications, intervening on a patient’s behalf for drug interactions.The management team is professional, responsive, supportive and willing to adapt to requests from store level. They are willing to work with you to get the job done. When you run into a problem and need an answer quickly, they deliver.The hardest part of the job is multi-tasking and the lack of technician help. So you get to do many other functions. I have learned so much in taking care of the business part of pharmacy.Overall, I would highly recommend this company as a good place to work. I am excited to see how this corporation will grow and evolve in the future. This is exciting for pharmacy practice in Canada.

Pros

Great Positive Culture

Cons

Having no lunch break

3.0Job security/advancement

Horrible unprofessional

Full of clicks...if you aren't one of the " it crowd" you are treated horribly. Management picks favorites. Management gossips with staff about other staff members. Head office is a joke. They don't take any issues raised seriously. The supposed union doesn't do anything for the worker.Would not recommend working here. A lot of staff turn over... that should have been a red flag to me, but I wasn't aware of how bad they were until I was working there.

Cons

Gossipy atmosphere

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Great Culture and Company to work for. Enjoy all the people that I work with everyday as we all have a great working relationship and everyone works together.

Neighbourly, Pharmasave professional practice environment the gold standard and envy of main stream pharmacies - don’t settle for less!

Neighbourly (DBA: Pharmasave) - exciting new company to practice pharmacy profession with. Company and local management well aligned with pharmacy practice. Professional, practice rewarding, 100% patient focused care, excellent pharmacist supports - assistants and regulated technicians, totally supportive management, excellent compensation and benefits package, high performance satisfaction.

Pros

Culture, management

Cons

100% satisfaction guarantee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbourly Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement