Nedco Employee Review

Hardworking employees with a knack for fun and goofing off
receptionist and Operation Manager's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton19 June 2013
I began my position at Nedco back in April and was immediately taught the fundamentals I would need to be successful at my job. The pay is very good and the management is very supportive of you as a worker, even when you're off the clock. They work hard and play hard which creates a great balance and family oriented vibe which I can appreciate, as I come from a large family myself. They do give you the chance and opportunity to learn, grow and move up in the company. I have witnessed 3 employees move up the ladder in my short time here. It's very motivating.
Pros
free donuts on Thursdays, no overtime, bbq's
Cons
bad chairs, old computer systems, possible relocation

Other Nedco Employee Reviews

Poor, Poor Management
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 March 2018
The management of the company truly have no clue what they are doing or how they have got as far as they have thus far. The challenge starts at the top and works down.
Pros
Cons
Ridiculous expectations
Not a bad place to work
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2018
Nedco is a decent place to work. The parent company Rexel is a coporate giant and is changing the work enviroment sometimes for the better and sometimes not.