Near North District School Board

Near North District School Board Employee Reviews in North Bay, ON

I enjoy working for this employer. The salary is comparative to that offered by other school boards & they offer good professional development to their teachers.
Love the kids but very stressful would recommend this job to anyone. Good job experience. I volunteered first and got the job a couple months later...
If they could offer me enough hours I would love to remain at this position.. I have taught Native drumming to children ages 4-12 and occasionally high school.
I enjoy going to work everyday .I love what I do and really appreciate having my job. Great group of co-workers. Have a great boss. Very well kept in the loop of what is happening at the entire office.
An awesome place to work ! The pay and the benefits are the best ! Wonderful staff to work with and no day is ever the same as the next. I work Monday to Friday !
I love working for the Near North Board since I love being a teacher. The part I struggle with is being an Occasional Teacher. The life balance is difficult to achieve because I never know what days I'm working, so it's also difficult to budget because I am paid per day.
Pros
No need for planning time or report cards
Cons
different grades, different schools, sometimes long distances to work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Near North District School Board?