Near North District School Board

Near North District School Board Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
I enjoy working for this employer. The salary is comparative to that offered by other school boards & they offer good professional development to their teachers.
Love the kids but very stressful would recommend this job to anyone. Good job experience. I volunteered first and got the job a couple months later...
If they could offer me enough hours I would love to remain at this position.. I have taught Native drumming to children ages 4-12 and occasionally high school.
I enjoy going to work everyday .I love what I do and really appreciate having my job. Great group of co-workers. Have a great boss. Very well kept in the loop of what is happening at the entire office.
An awesome place to work ! The pay and the benefits are the best ! Wonderful staff to work with and no day is ever the same as the next. I work Monday to Friday !
I love working for the Near North Board since I love being a teacher. The part I struggle with is being an Occasional Teacher. The life balance is difficult to achieve because I never know what days I'm working, so it's also difficult to budget because I am paid per day.
Pros
No need for planning time or report cards
Cons
different grades, different schools, sometimes long distances to work