NCR Employee Reviews

Canada105 reviews
Good
Good but let go as part of budget cuts. Work was not hard. Work on your own tech support available by phone if needed. Do not know what else to say about it.
Not a nice place to work
Pay was so low I had to take a loan to keep up with my expenses. Management had one thing and that was to get as much out of you with and you were tracked both by your phone, vehicle location.. it was just stressful
Great company to work for
NCR was a great company to work for. A fun company to work for. The culture was great, morale was healthy, and management was excellent. I have no complaints about them at all.
good place to work
there are easy days and days you need to be able to work under pressure. on a daily basis you have time limited deadlines. friendly and diverse co workers. work in collaboration of other departments.
Poorly managed
The job itself is not bad but Managers are horrible, the pay rate is low, and recognition and advancement are non-existent. Expect to work days, afternoons and weekends. (Rotational shifts)
Benefits
Cons
Low wage, no advancement
UKPS is an awesome team
Working with in the UKPS team was a huge learning experience. It was a wonderful supportive environment with fantastic management. I truly loved being part of the team
Good company but ....
good company, good management, relaxed work. good training. very low salary and this is the hardest part in this job that push everyone to look for a new job even the old employs. also, rotational night shifts and over the weekends make it hard to balance your family and social life.
Good position
Good position as Bilingual customer service and Helpdesk support work in good environment good management and flexibility..will do the best but might shift was fantastic
Good place if you get into the right team
Mixed experience, some people are really great and some are worst
Company need to fire the people who are dragging down

Too focused on cost cutting, don't care for the employees in waterloo office
Good for now
Fair enough. Looking for new opportunities, where can I can I put my education and work experience to grow. Location and other stuff is good for me...
Overall good company
good benefits, limited supervision, lots of travel, shift work (until midnight), weekend and holiday work. minimal training on new products after first year of training. pay was reasonable.
Do not sork here
Unfair job advancement
Favouritism and nepotism run rampant here.

No pay increases. Very poor training

Management doesn't deal with issues.. just ignores them until they go away.
Wasn't for me
Things may have changed but my experience lead me to experience a level of stress I didn't know was possible for me. The culture was not as supportive I as was used to.
Pros
Salary
Lack of Social Culture
NCR culture on paper does not come close to the culture of the actual company. My advice would be to gain as much knowledge from the company, and use it as a stepping stone.
Learning , productive and friendly atmosphere, good management
Ncr is good and well known clients , we serve better and good atmosphere to build our future. It is nice management to handle the situation and give priority basis assign tasks.
Good brand with opportunities to work with great clients
With its global leadership in the industry, NCR has most of the major accounts in the region. This provides ample opportunities and exposure to big organizations
good company
good company ,good benefits , however the salary is not going to the reality ,

the rotation is hard because NRC need more staff ,

the asurance with manulife is good
Pros
assurance
Cons
payment
Good company with lots of opportunities
The company had a good environment and lots of growing opportunities until unfortunately my department was outsource to a different country and my employment was terminated shortly after.
Good job, not a good career
Former FLM (first line maintenance) tech for about 7 years. The job itself is unlike many others as you are in your vehicle most of the day awaiting workorders or onsite at various locations fixing machines. You have complete freedom when you aren't busy which is a very appealing part of the job. The pay is insulting, however. It's a fine job, but a terrible career choice.
Pros
Sense of freedom, fellow employees
Cons
Pay, benefits, company morale
Loved working fir ncr
Was my dream job . Thought I would retire from there but company down sized an I was let go after 14 years with the company. Sure would like to work for the again.
productive fun place
productive fun place good place clean place and good