Yes and no. The recruitment team did check my employment history as well education. However, based on previous coworkers' inability to do their jobs (ie: did not actually have a certification), it's clear that they do not actually check.
Yes they go overboard for checks to make just above minimum wage when you first start. Hence why NCR has trouble acquiring talent
- What is the work environment and culture like at NCR?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at NCR?One person answered
- Does NCR allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at NCR?One person answered
- Can someone get a job in your company without having experience but have some knowledge in IT?One person answered
- What is the company culture at NCR?One person answered