NCO Group Employee Review

Productive Workplace
Inbound/Outbound collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines19 February 2014
I always love working at NCO because I get to help and assist clients with their accounts. Everyday is a challenge since sometimes I encounter irate customers. Me and my co workers works as a team since we have to meet individual target as well as team target ( dollars collected ). The hardest part of the job is making sure that payment will be made in every call. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get help clients with their account.
Pros
Free lunches

Other NCO Group Employee Reviews

Good people, poor management
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC23 April 2018
Co-workers were great to work with however management was under trained and all about the numbers. They didn't care who got hurt/fired as long as targets were met. They never addressed the "underlying" problems of the under performers, they would just write them up and fire them.
Its a Job
Collector (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 April 2018
A typical day at work is getting the office and sitting in front of the computer and harassing people to pay off their overdue bills.

Great co-workers. The management/team lead staff is horrible. They have favorites and let them get away with everything.

Management/ Team Lead tells everyone's business. All they cared about is their stats.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCO Group. Our community is ready to answer.