NCO Group Employee Review

Easy work, good management, good training.
Microsoft Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 July 2014
I had to review French ads at first. After this section was transfered to another location I was assigned to review ads in English.
Training was good, and trainers too.
Great team where people got along well.
People from different cultures, languages and religion: I learned a lot from all these people.
Pros
Easy work, good co-workers and management.
Cons
Even though it was repetive work, we all managed to make it interesting.

Other NCO Group Employee Reviews

Good people, poor management
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC23 April 2018
Co-workers were great to work with however management was under trained and all about the numbers. They didn't care who got hurt/fired as long as targets were met. They never addressed the "underlying" problems of the under performers, they would just write them up and fire them.
Its a Job
Collector (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 April 2018
A typical day at work is getting the office and sitting in front of the computer and harassing people to pay off their overdue bills.

Great co-workers. The management/team lead staff is horrible. They have favorites and let them get away with everything.

Management/ Team Lead tells everyone's business. All they cared about is their stats.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCO Group. Our community is ready to answer.