NCO Group Employee Review

Worst Experience EVER
collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto27 May 2014
I start the day at 8am making calls in Ontario province; calling debtors’ files with four or five assignments, ,some co-workers are friendly others are unfriendly ,rude and unprofessional with really bad attitude toward new people, no good morning, no good night and unhappy when new people ask for help regarding any subject .

Is the worst experience I ever had as collector and the most stressful environment I ever worked ,low salary ,only few peoples are able to make commission because those peoples have computer system privileges and easy access to files that debtors in one point was agreed to make some payments . The rest of the collectors never get commission. Good Luck
Pros
Cons
Worst

Other NCO Group Employee Reviews

Not a Great place to work but full time
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 March 2018
It's a hard and horrible job for little pay. You are expected to reach unrealistic goals and if you dont' consistently you are fired. There is no room for advancement. They pay the lowest they can get away with.
Pros
It's Full Time
Cons
Everything Else
Terrible work enivorment
Collector (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON29 January 2018
Poor Management, Aggressive management, abusive atomosphere. I have worked there 2 years and have to leave due to management. I have goal and make bonus every month but their strive on people who will be nice to them.
Pros
hour lunchs
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCO Group. Our community is ready to answer.