NBM Engineering

NBM Engineering Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Great workplace and great team environment
Great company, organized and always thriving for more. All departments were extremely organized, upper management was very understanding as well as extremely helpful.
Hardworking environment where innovation is highly valued
I worked with NBM engineering during the final year of my university career, i was partnered with 5 other colleagues and was tasked with analyzing the operations of NBM Engineering to divulge a more efficient means of conducting them. My team and I were very innovative with our solution and actually designed a whole new interface and subsequently a software that would simplify the operations of NBM.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Heavy work load
A great workplace with lots of helping hands
At NBM the staff members will lead you through a full project to it's completion teaching you every step along the way, so that someone who has never worked in this field could join the team and have a great understanding in a matter of weeks.
Subcontractors should be more professional and follow the documentation.
The changes were done on site to some of the parts that were listed on the drawings but could not be delivered on time.
Everything was well coordinated and approved. Great experience
Fast-paced Designing office.
Working at NBM was a positive experience overall.
My drafting skills skyrocketed, I got to meet fun colleagues and worked with them in several different designs.

I feel like I could have been valued a little bit more with the efforts that I was putting into my work.
Productive and friendly work environment
Very organized with great corporate structure, extremely friendly and helpful environment with ample room to grow. The learning environment is extraordinary. Very lucky to have worked for such an industry leading company.
Not a good job
No training, the people there are not willing to help, and they pay well below the average going rate for what they expect you to do. Management needs to run the company better if they want employees to stick around longer. I was not very happy here and it doesn't seem like the other employees are either.
Stressful
Colleagues are not really that helpful and but still experience would equipped your knowledge. Office environment is ok and there is no room for errors.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NBM Engineering?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NBM Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.
NBM Engineering Reviews by Location