Naz Wellness Group Employee Reviews

Poor support
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 December 2018
- can really overwork you. At least they pay for the extra hours worked.
- always hear about staff who are leaving or plan to leave
- Good vision, bad execution: see pharmacists get in trouble for things they didn't even do wrong
- Do not reward support staff (pharmacy assistants) well enough--the old staff are slowly leaving because of lack of benefits and pay raise
- Head office disconnected with staff: decisions questionable, don't try to bring team together, projects expected to happen no longer talked about and is forgotten, some ideas are a waste of time
Pros
paid for hours worked
Cons
see above
This is the worst company to work for
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 September 2018
Stay AWAY! I could write a 10 page essay on all the awful things about this company from disorganization, poor management, low pay, lack of concern for their employee, no consideration for work life balance and one of the owners is rude, extremly unprofessional and a nightmare to work for. They show little to no appreciation towards their staff for all of the hard work we do. And the owners are cheap and don't care about the patients they serve as their main concern is all about making money off sick people and working their employees to the bone to make more money. No wonder the turnover rate is high at this company.
Pros
Cons
Many cons, too many to list them all.
Opportunities to provide clinical services
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC31 October 2018
NAZ Wellness Group offers many unique opportunities for pharmacists who wish to practice in a more clinical setting than the average community pharmacy. We get to use our clinical knowledge and apply it in a patient care environment.

Excellent company to work for!
Pros
Clinical services
excellent place to work for her
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC31 October 2018
Great company to work for.
good pay , hours are great
All staff ( technicians are good to work with)
Team is friendly and we work like a family to help the Patients
Pros
guaranteed hours
Cons
Independent pharmacy
No empathy towards nurses
Community Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 July 2018
Expected to use our own cars to deliver meds. When my car broke down mid shift I followed protocol and called a manager who, instead of finding me help, told me to call road side assistance.

Route cell phone was never charged prior to shift, which led me to use my own phone and data for navigation.

I had pharmacists constantly calling me asking how late I would be as the next patient was waiting (safe driving was obviously not considered to them). Or calling me back to the pharmacy to come pick up more meds to just be delivered, no administration required.

Disorganized, lack of communication with managers and pharmacists.
Not worth it with the stress of driving, vehicle insurance, car maintenance... they do not pay enough to do the job. Low KM compensation with our high gas prices, low ball wage for nurses. I personally did not feel respected as a nurse.

Felt more like a delivery driver rather than a nurse.
Official response from Naz Wellness Group
1 August 2018

Hi there,

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. We're sorry that this is the experience that you had when working with us, and we apologize if we put you in a position where you felt were treated unfairly.

Please know that when this incident happened that our intentions were not to leave you feeling stranded or without help. It is unfortunate that the way that the instructions to call roadside assistance seemed to suggest this. The manager in question has expressed that in the moment this seemed like the most logical solution.

In regards to the route cell phone, we have been working hard to implement our tablets which will be supplied with car chargers so that they can be used without the need of using your own phone's data. We've heard your feedback and will do our best to minimize this for future employees.

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback to us. Having this information allows us to better our program for our future employees.

Sincerely,

Naz Wellness Group Human Resources

Good Company To Work For 😊
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 February 2018
I have been employed as a part time LPN since 2013.

Their diabetic and mental health monitoring program helps a lot of people in the community all through out lower mainland so if you are interested in working in the community and helping others manage their diabetes and monitoring mental health patients this company would be a good fit for you.

This company employs LPNs, pharmacy technicians, pharmacist, RNs and careaides. They have full time, part time and casual employees. My work hours are flexible and plenty of hours for LPNs if you like to work in the community. LPNs do not do personal care nor work with lifts and transfers****

Salary for LPNs are satisfactory and is not on par with Health Authority Rates however, salary is base on experience and lenght of service with the company. Benefits are only offered to Full time staff and this includes and are not limited to discounts for prescription medications, no dispensing fees through Naz-Wellness Pharmacies, LPN License to practice reimbursement and vacation pay. KM and wear and tear reimbursements are payed on every paycheque if you use your own vehicle for business purposes.

There is a shortage for LPNs in the community and patient refferals will only spike due to aging population and seniors deciding to stay home in the community. You can easily combine your full time line with an existing employment if you like. This company continues to grow every year.

Management team has a lot of heart. Quick to respond to questions and they are very giving if you want extra shifts. They provide On going support
  more... and oversight for all employees from a Registered Pharmacist, Registered Nurse and a Certified Diabetic Educator.

The company hires individuals from all walks of life and values multiculturalism. They have emoloyees that can speak english, punjabi, cantonese, mandarin, vietnamese, filipino and many more.
Pros
Lots of Hours For LPNs.
Cons
Company has room for growth and continues to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naz Wellness Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7