Navy Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Nfcu
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OK19 January 2018
I worked at Navy Federal for 4 years and I would have to say it was one of the hardest jobs I've had. The management team was pretty tough on you. They expected a lot from you. You will earn your pay for sure.
Good job and money for the area
Card Fraud Prevention Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FL18 January 2018
I have little to add about Navy Federal but for some reason this is a required field so I'm going to continue typing words until I meet the minimum requirements. Okay done.
good
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VA18 January 2018
very good company to work for. able to switch and advance within company. cross train for various positions and additional areas. incentives given in departments
Productive and engaging...
Business Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VA17 January 2018
You'll enjoy yourself if you work hard and put members first. Well thought out ideas are welcomed and encouraged. Do your best and you will be rewarded by your management team.
Great place to work.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL16 January 2018
Great place to work. Great benefits and bonuses. Facilities are beautiful and clean. Landscaping beautiful. They take care of you and there are ops to move up if you work at it. Job can be stressful because of competition and stats are kept daily on everything you do. Little down time at all. You work constantly for your work day have to be careful not to burn-out.
Good job
Assistant Supervisor, Computer Operations Section (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VA16 January 2018
Working in the computer operational department was a great experience. the culture there was good and though it was stressful at times, the overall experience was great.
Fun place.
Processor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL15 January 2018
Would recommend to anyone ! Great company, great people. Hour lunches , parking wasn’t the best but expected for such high volume company. Made a family at Navy Federal.
Great management
Member Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL15 January 2018
The support received from immediate supervisors is outstanding. I really felt part of a team and completely valuable. Work\life balance easily manageable.
Pros
Great supervisors
Cons
rapid personnel movement within the company makes it hard to get to know people
Competitive Culture
Recruiting Intern in Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL15 January 2018
In NFCU, you need to be constantly improving your performance and connections within the organization. Regardless of what department, role, or level of responsibility, this company is a great place to work if you can be 1000% dedicated to your position.
Pros
Great Cafeteria and NFCU Memebership
Cons
Lack of Flexibility and Resistance to Change
Nice benefits
Mortgage Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VA15 January 2018
Like Navy Fed for its benefits, the co-workers are great to work with, management could use some improvement in communication. Hard to advance in a career as positions go to those who are favored. Great health benefits, however!
benefits
Cons
favoritism, hard to advance, stressful, no work life balance, poor communication
time for a change
Member Service Representative III (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VA11 January 2018
loved the job at first. paid well considering, promised the most but didnt pan out. lots of "internal politics" didnt allow thos promises of advancements. very hard to get time off. had to request time off 6 months in advance. only found days off 2 weeks in advance. was hard to schedule appointments. life work balance very hard to cope with. VERY stressful job.
Pros
benefits, pay
Cons
management, non stop calls and cant take time off
I was a subcontractor working thru e-title
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA9 January 2018
Navy Federal Credit Union was my client while working for E-Title, (Stewart Title). NFCU was based in California. They were very efficient but demanding.
Pros
efficient
Cons
Sometimes I was not given adequate time to do my work
another time
DELIQUENCY CONTROL COUNSELOR II (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL8 January 2018
Working at NFCU was amazing, and I would definietely go back. I got my foot in the door through collections. Turns out, a call center was not for me..
Pros
benefits, hours, pay
Cons
micromanagement, constant high volume call center, only two breaks in the day
Productive place to work
Member Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VA8 January 2018
Great place to work at, good benefits, customer service at its best, employees are friendly and caring, great culture of hard work.

Navy Federal is a great place to work
Excellent place to work
FRB Funds Accounting (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VA8 January 2018
Navy Federal Credit Union Reviews & Info. Since 1933, Navy Federal Credit Union has grown from seven members to over 7 million. ... By providing outstanding value and service that inspires trust, members become advocates who share the benefits of Navy Federal with others.
An Employees dream work place.
SECURITY FRAUD SPECIALIST | Aerotek Contractor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL8 January 2018
Navy Federal truly cares about its employees, not only do they understand family comes first but they also understand that happy employees makes a better working environment and employees will be productive due to the treatment of employees. Hardest part of working for Navy Federal is knowing you will not find this job environment elsewhere.
Professional call center environment
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL8 January 2018
I loved my time at NFCU and the team I was with. Very team-based environment and will ultimately come down to who your supervisor is. Luckily Navy Federal has a great management team and philosophy so must of the time you'll be on a great team.
Pros
Benefits, involved and caring management
Cons
Stressful, Fast-paced, demanding
Desire to acheive, slower execution pace
AVP SOA Services/Application Automation (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VA7 January 2018
Great respectful organization. Desire to change into world class technology organization. Senior management is very employee focused. Strong desire and focus on member service. Excellent place to work.
Pros
strong desire to change
Cons
Promotions
It is great for what it is.
Delinquency Control Counselor II (Current Employee) –  Bellview, FL 325264 January 2018
Navy Federal Credit Union in Pensacola has filled its self with people from Pensacola who act like there are in a corporate job in a big city somewhere. Really, they are from the deep south. so the overall feel of the people are of trying to be something they are not. There are a lot of good people but the Navy Federal culture there is trying too hard.
Outstanding
Account Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FL3 January 2018
Navy Federal is an exception employer with a unique culture, great benefits and sound stability. I enjoy working for this company because it truly cares about its employees and those whom they serve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Navy Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.