Navigant Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
Excellent
AML Analyst (Scotiabank Project) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2019
Amazing organization to work for.I worked in the company over one year.I had outstanding experience every day. They offered us free breakfast as well as lunch for almost half of my tenure.
Pros
Management very supportive
Cons
No cons
Navigant Consulting (AML) Toronto
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto,, ON29 January 2019
Navigant Consulting (AML) Toronto, I have been working here for the past 10 months. The only good aspect of the job is that it pays slightly well, however, I would personally recommend anyone who aspires to join Navigant AML Toronto, not to leave their jobs in lieu for some additional money offered by Navigant. During my period here, I have witnessed at least 60 to 70% people being let go (mostly older folks), Navigant’s hiring strategy is like a customer trying shoes at a shoe store, they hire you based on just one phone conversation and fire you within a month. Once you are here they expect you to fulfill their unrealistic expectations (promised the moon) set by their sales teams with their client. Initial two weeks they will treat you like royalty at their main office but soon you will be moved to a shared work location which might not even have adequate bathrooms nor a place to eat. You will feel like you are working in your mom’s garage. You will find the management constantly act like headless chickens, I am sure you have heard of the phrase “Too many chefs spoil the broth” with excessive turnover within the management team itself. Their org structure is hilarious with way too many supervisors, team leads, associate directors, directors but very few investigators. Investigators who are the backbone of an AML project. Every morning the entire battalion of managers group together to see how they can get more work done from already overworked, stressed and insecure investigators. If you want to be under constant fear of being fired and struggle from sleepless night trying  more... to figure out “how will I meet my productivity quota for tomorrow” Please join Navigant ASAP.  less
Very unorganized and confusing place to work
Senior Anti Money Laundering Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2018
Not a happy place to work. Employees are constantly in a state of confusion and fear. Training is not followed once you start the job and you are actively told to forget it and learn from scratch.

Asking questions is looked down on. Upper management is ruthless and conducts mass firings on the weekly. The turn over is the highest I've ever seen. I would rather take a pay cut than work for this company again
Pros
Pay and free lunches on Friday
Cons
Literally everything else
Very unorganized management of work flow
Senior Anti-Money Laundering Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2018
Overall the company appears to be struggling in terms of their organizational skills when it comes to the overall structure of the company. The workplace culture was not the greatest and there is no job stability. Individuals who were promoted/hired as team leads lacked the adequate knowledge of running a team which caused the company to struggle further and caused chaos in the structure of the company. The only positive was the hourly pay rate, but the stress that came with it did not make the job worth it.
Pros
free lunches on fridays, great pay
Cons
un-organized, team leads had lack of knowledge, workplace culture was not the best