Natus Medical Incorporated

Natus Medical Incorporated Employee Reviews

It is a stressful environment in most roles, from what I can see. Hard work, initiative and dedication can sometimes backfire or lead to growth opportunities, depending on your manager.
The company has no culture, values, and direction. It's hard to describe the situation, I've never witnessed something like this in any other organization; the nature of the work is straightforward, OEM-type medical device systems. However, people hardly have a clue about what they are doing. Managers are incompetent, insecure, and busy with their counterpart's competitions! The company keeps training the employees on some imaginary processes that are not practical in any unit.
Interesting field to work. A wide range of leading-edge equipment options and advanced software to enhance diagnosing the presence of seizures, epilepsy and other disorders that affect the brain in settings across the continuum of neuro care. A lot of overtime. A very good team.
Colleagues are supportive,and infrastructure strong and well defined. Lots of company provided training which is ongoing and facilitated free of cost.
Peoples are friendly and funny. meetings on every days and for every things. whole days working on fixing problems caused by unprofessional documentation.
Pros
free coffee, tea and beverage
Cons
no free lunch.
Natus is a great place to work, it's like having a second family. The team members genuinely gel and care about one another. The environment is supportive, the training is great and if you miss something, there is always someone who will jump in to assist. Our product is excellent. I feel proud of our service team and the products we offer. We make a difference in the lives of so many people, and the satisfaction that comes with knowing you are supporting a product that helps young and old is second to none. The company offers the opportunity to grow from within and recognizes employee efforts. Proactivity is rewarded. Natus offers flexible hours, fair compensation, bonuses and comprehensive extended benefits. (Free coffee, bottled water and soda). The work events for team building are also enjoyable. I have never once woken up and thought, I don't want to go to work, I look forward to each day. Management is equally supportive and accessible, right up to the top. If I had to say there was one area for improvement, it would be communication; but it takes someone to start the conversation so why can't it be you?
Pros
Free coffee, water and soda. Team Building events, Company events, Great Culture.
Poor company, very focused on profits and return, but not on the quality of their services and products. Possible, they would sell even potatoes on the NYSE, or TSX, eventually, if this might be more profitable. Poor training, lot of money spent on management side, less on employees. Good insurance, unfriendly working environment, people hide of each other.
Worked with less pressure and very flexible hours.Some are very friendly.But Some are in difficult to understand. Unreliable jobs due to US and Canada business.Any moment it will go to US with a short notice.End of each quarters are very tight schedules and blocking the day off.
Pros
Not realy
Cons
Flexible hours
Great place to work. There are many helpful and friendly people who are passionate and want to make a difference. There are many people who are very knowledgeable in their fields of expertise which provided me with opportunities to learn from "the best".
Good company to work for. Not many complains. Good working environments. No free lunch. Not swimming pool. Good management.
Honestly, If I could work there again I would. Best managers, Best work environment and you get free drinks from the vending machines. Good paying job and laid back and relaxed workplace. The only thing that sucked was wrapping the skids.