Naturalizer Employee Reviews

great discount
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  NOTL13 March 2018
Great discount and a fun place to work. its the kind of job that you wont need to join a gym. with all the exercise you get from working there. the different kinds of people that come to that mall keep you on your toes.
Good workplace culture, lots of advancement.
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB18 November 2017
Great work environment, lots of room for advancement, good at building moral, could pay managers more and but otherwise a great company to work for. Would recommend.
Fun environment with patient people
Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 November 2017
I truly liked being apart of the Naturalizer family. They were patient with me and made sure I was taught everything I needed to know. I would highly recommend finding a position with them if you're looking for an enjoyable job
Very welcoming environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 October 2017
working at Naturalizer's was a very fun experience. i learned a lot of different ways to approach situations having dealt with some while working there. the staff was amazing and very welcoming. the management was very understanding when i told them i needed to leave because i was moving out of province. work was slow some days and on those days i would go through the store and see what needed cleaning or stock. the most enjoyable part about working at Naturalizer's was greeting new people as they walked into the store and helped them find the right shoe or handbag for them. the hardest part of the day was when closing came and customers were still shopping. we were always very patient for those customers to finish what they were getting, but it could also be very stressful at times.
Pros
amazing work environment
Cons
not enough hours
Great
Sales Represantative (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON19 September 2017
The best first job if you like a more laid back environment. The coworkers are great, as well as great work experience. Please take note of late hours
Pros
Great job
Cons
Late hours
relaxed & fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 September 2017
Quality products that the company stands behind!
Staff are well trained and are wonderful with the elderly customers Pleasant environment to work in.
Very well organized company.
bien
Conseillère en vente (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC23 August 2017
Beaucoup de clientele. Carrefour Laval . environnement acceptable
alright place to work
Manager assistant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 June 2017
Naturalizer was one of the best jobs I had I can honestly say that the customers made the job extremely enjoyable.
Pros
busy place
Cons
alright place to work
Great group of people to work with.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 June 2017
Each day was different. It has given me confidence and has helped me improve my skills. The hardest part of the job was no guaranteed hours. The employees are fantastic to work with and the most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer comes in unhappy and says you are unable to help them but then you turn that negative in a great positive. I love seeing my regular customers.
Pros
days are always different, lots of stuff to do and learn
Cons
hours are never guaranteed.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON29 May 2017
Great place to work.Always busy in the summer, lots of bus tours. Sometimes the language barrier is an issue. Love working in our team environment. The little contests for the store make it more fun and a little competitive between employees and the other stores.
Cons
Long days
Learned alot
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 May 2017
Naturalizer was one of the best jobs I had. I had such a great relationship with my manager and enjoyed helping the customers. I can honestly say that the customers made the job extremely enjoyable.
Competitive and friendly job enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Corner Brook, NL6 March 2017
I worked as an assistant manager at Naturalizer and I loved every minute of it. It was a very customer service based shoe store where you were hands on with every customer, ensuring they have the best experience possible every time. The pay was good as there was bonuses weekly for the top sales rep, which made for friendly and fun competition. The management was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better manager. The only reason I left was to move out of province and expand my horizons.
No Comments
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2017
I have nothing to comment about the store managers at this time.
The best part about this job are the customers that shop here.
team work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 January 2017
Being able to have the freedom of using the Selling skills to the best of my abilities and train the store staff to achieve store sales plan was the most rewarding part of the job. Their is no "I" in team.
good company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2016
good company , good products.
Staff are well trained.
Product styles are currant.
Pleasant environment to work in.
Very well organized company.
Love working here.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB4 October 2016
Naturalizer has an excellent training and coaching opportunity. It allows you to grow into the best sales associate you can be!
High Pressure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS21 June 2016
If you know what it feels like to be commissioned sales this is the job for you. You have a strict budget and you need to accomplish it each shift always. Hopefully no one brings something back otherwise you need to make that up.
Pros
Great shoes
Cons
High Pressure
Budget, Budget and more Budget
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS1 June 2016
It was very challenging to work here because of the constant reminder that you had a budget to attain. It was quite stressful at times.
Pros
Nice Shoes
Cons
Strict Budgets
Its fun and meet all kinds of customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2016
Its really fun working in a shoe store company, the most I learned there is to be more patient in dealing with your customer how to handle them every time they have a complained.
Great atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB17 April 2016
Laid back yet professional environment. Great coworkers and fair hours and breaks.It was nice to work in the mall and have access to coffee shops and restuarants on breaks. The importance of teamwork was stressed, it was nice to be part of such a close group of people with the same goals.
Pros
Team dynamic
Cons
Busy at times