Naturalizer Employee Reviews

Smaller chain. Apply online as there is a review to complete. Saves you some time.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 September 2019
Excellent benefits.
Competent managers
Works great for students looking for PT.
Only 2 full time positions in store. Floor sets are eveey month. You more or less can plan your design but follow visual sets as per upper management.
Amazing store
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB12 August 2019
When I worked there I loved the staff I loved every single thing about that workplace it was my favourite job I’ve ever had and I was sad to leave, I wish the store stayed open in the city I live in
Used to be better
Associate manager (Former Employee) –  Chinook, AB31 July 2019
I worked for Naturalizer for 7.5 years and the first 4.5 i had no problems. However, that changed when the Chinook location was moved to another part of the mall and we were expected to work overtime more than one day to complete this, guilt tripped when we did not want to/were exhausted. The new store, which was confirmed later by the DSM, was the wrong location and was way too small for all the stock. Therefore we had to agonize over organizing and transferring alll the stock back and forth from a temporary storage room to the store. Also, us as staff needed to contact payroll several times to get paid accurately for the hours (and overtime) we worked. After that the job responsibilities were increased with no raise and management was dreadful . Also, the shoes are getting crappier and crappier in quality and became harder to sell. There was a lot more problems within this company that i don’t even have space to get into to. I used to enjoy working at this company but I eventually saw they were just the same greedy place as anywhere else that doesn’t care about its employees.agonize over transferring stock back and forth from a temporary storage room for weeks afterwards and everything was a mess.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON9 June 2019
Never work for Waterloo Naturalizer st Jacob's outlet.Worst management ever I have seen there.Manager is totally freak she never comes at the store but she tells her employee do alternate sales for her that's the cheating.she text all the time & bother her employees.All over she wants to do nothing but treats you like a servant.will never work for Naturalizer again.
Pros
Gud discount
Cons
Freaked manager
Je me suis sentie bien en travaillant dans cette compagnie.
Conseillère à la vente et Caissière (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 November 2018
Pour moi ça bien été travailler dans cette entreprise.
Customer service / Sale oriented
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON16 July 2018
Having worked in retail for the past 8 years, I would say this company itself is great to work for. The Ceo and higher management promotes a good work environment for it's employees. Although lower management puts a higher value of the numbers and sales , whilst under valuing employees for the other parts of the jobs. I would not recommend this employment if you are incapable of pushing sales and great in customer connection.
Good company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB3 June 2018
Decent place to work over all. They only offered part time hours, so I needed a second job to supplement. Co-workers were pretty great though. Who doesn't love shoes too!
Fun and fast place workplace
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 May 2018
Learned to work very quick and meet high demand work place. Was able to learn how to be flexible and how to approach different customers. Taught me how to be patient and make sales!
Work is not too strenuous although it gets busy at times
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bramalea, ON2 April 2018
Each staff is trained to give excellent customer service and to make sure every customer leaves satisfied and happy. I assist all age groups and attend to their individual needs.
great discount
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  NOTL13 March 2018
Great discount and a fun place to work. its the kind of job that you wont need to join a gym. with all the exercise you get from working there. the different kinds of people that come to that mall keep you on your toes.
Good workplace culture, lots of advancement.
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB18 November 2017
Great work environment, lots of room for advancement, good at building moral, could pay managers more and but otherwise a great company to work for. Would recommend.
Fun environment with patient people
Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 November 2017
I truly liked being apart of the Naturalizer family. They were patient with me and made sure I was taught everything I needed to know. I would highly recommend finding a position with them if you're looking for an enjoyable job
Very welcoming environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 October 2017
working at Naturalizer's was a very fun experience. i learned a lot of different ways to approach situations having dealt with some while working there. the staff was amazing and very welcoming. the management was very understanding when i told them i needed to leave because i was moving out of province. work was slow some days and on those days i would go through the store and see what needed cleaning or stock. the most enjoyable part about working at Naturalizer's was greeting new people as they walked into the store and helped them find the right shoe or handbag for them. the hardest part of the day was when closing came and customers were still shopping. we were always very patient for those customers to finish what they were getting, but it could also be very stressful at times.
Pros
amazing work environment
Cons
not enough hours
Great
Sales Represantative (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON19 September 2017
The best first job if you like a more laid back environment. The coworkers are great, as well as great work experience. Please take note of late hours
Pros
Great job
Cons
Late hours
relaxed & fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 September 2017
Quality products that the company stands behind!
Staff are well trained and are wonderful with the elderly customers Pleasant environment to work in.
Very well organized company.
bien
Conseillère en vente (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC23 August 2017
Beaucoup de clientele. Carrefour Laval . environnement acceptable
alright place to work
Manager assistant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 June 2017
Naturalizer was one of the best jobs I had I can honestly say that the customers made the job extremely enjoyable.
Pros
busy place
Cons
alright place to work
Great group of people to work with.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 June 2017
Each day was different. It has given me confidence and has helped me improve my skills. The hardest part of the job was no guaranteed hours. The employees are fantastic to work with and the most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer comes in unhappy and says you are unable to help them but then you turn that negative in a great positive. I love seeing my regular customers.
Pros
days are always different, lots of stuff to do and learn
Cons
hours are never guaranteed.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON29 May 2017
Great place to work.Always busy in the summer, lots of bus tours. Sometimes the language barrier is an issue. Love working in our team environment. The little contests for the store make it more fun and a little competitive between employees and the other stores.
Cons
Long days
Learned alot
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 May 2017
Naturalizer was one of the best jobs I had. I had such a great relationship with my manager and enjoyed helping the customers. I can honestly say that the customers made the job extremely enjoyable.