Natural Solutions Salon & Spa Employee Reviews

Not recommended
Salon Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 January 2019
The manager is enough to make you leave on your first day. All I can say is if you apply good luck! Most people quit after a week. The way she speaks to people is not acceptable and It creates a stressful and unpleasant place to work.
Pros
Discount on hair
Cons
The manager
Do not apply
Receptionist, hairstylist, assistant, esthetician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2019
This company is a chain with other salons and different names the company is called yourspace salons. Some examples are Tonyc, Curio,Frenzi,Nino Darena, Lattitudes, an few more. They are all run by the same owner so majority of rules apply. Majority of management for this entire company are very bad. Rude, a mess, seem inexperienced or no common sense. You get a headache working for this company. It’s great experience on resme sure and they are a well known chain but I don’t see this as a rewarding career in all positions. Hairstylist esthetician make no money they are miserable and complain all the time receptionist over work themselves and seem unhappy they don’t even get lunch breaks. Assistants can be lazy or overworked by their manager. My advice is do not apply overall. If you need experience then sure apply and I hope it works out for you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Stress, cut hours, long hours, no breaks for reception, not much clients.
Warning: don't apply for this job!!!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough Town Center21 January 2019
THE MANAGER IS A TYRANT.
I never write reviews, but I believe in paying it forward for this one and preventing you guys from wasting your time.

I LITERALLY QUIT AFTER LESS THAN A DAY WITH HER
Lets just say one of the first things the manager ever said to me during training was "when I'm talking, you're listening." Then when I tried to interject to ask her a question during training she just gave me this look as if to say "um I'm still talking." Enough said. And literally EVERY SINGLE THING (no exaggeration) that came out of her mouth was equally if not more condescending.

I believe in working for strong women, but there's a difference between strong and just plain disrespectful. When you're starting in a new role you're going to make mistakes, but when I made a mistake I felt like a child being disciplined. In my limited time there I gathered that all of the staff felt the same way and dealing with the manager is just another part of the job!

NOT WORTH MINIMUM WAGE
Pros
Cons
management
fun workplace due to the people
SALON ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON8 January 2019
Used to be a good team environment where you were given an opportunity to learn working hands on. Direct contact with customers and people skills are necessary in order to succeed. Not many opportunities to grow within company were presented.
Good environment friendly and hard working employees
Hairstylist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON2 March 2017
Typical day is most times busy assisting clients
Learned how to treat clients 100%
Management is good always making sure everything flows
Culture is mixed everyone gets along
The hardest part of the job is dealing with clients that are always late
The most enjoyable part of my job is making every customer happy
Pros
Coffee, tea water and customer service is provided to everyclient
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natural Solutions Salon & Spa. Our community is ready to answer.

Natural Solutions Salon & Spa Reviews by Location