Natural Partners Fullscript Employee Reviews

A Great Place To Work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 June 2018
Fullscript has turned into the best job I ever had. The office culture, perks and people are all amazing and the company has grown so much since I joined. The company just underwent a major merger and now it is in a stronger position than ever to control the market.
Pros
Strong path to success, perks, room for personal growth
Cons
Things are always changing
A challenging and dynamic role in a fast-paced startup!
Customer Success Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 April 2018
I started working for Fullscript in Feb. 2018 and have loved my experience so far. From the wonderfully organized onboarding process, to the fun, supportive, and collaborative team, to the company mission to revolutionize integrative healthcare, I've felt very engaged and set up for success!
Pros
Workplace culture and community, office dogs, delicious food provided in the office, comprehensive benefits plus in office wellness program, constant engagement and collaboration as a team, overall mission to improve the future of healthcare, the list goes on!
Cons
None for me, though I would imagine it being tough to work here if you have a hard time adapting to change.
Awesome place to work!
Junior Ruby Developer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa11 April 2018
Honestly I've had some awesome jobs before, but this is my favourite of them all for sure. The culture is really cool - you're expected to do your work, but everyone wants to work hard. Everyone is super willing to help out and do whatever they can to make sure you're as well equipped as you can be to accomplish what you need. Everyone owns their work and is pulling in the same direction. Anything that you could want to work on within your job you can, we're growing so quickly that there is definitely no shortage of things to do, or roles you can move into. I've really enjoyed my time here so far, and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

It is definitely a startup - if you are looking for something where you can just put your head down and not worry about your job changing day by day, or you want to just cruise through your job this may not be for you, but if you're looking for something exciting and always interesting I cannot recommend it more highly.

And of course the dogs - if you're a dog person, or even if you're ambivalent about them, you won't be after long at Fullscript, the dogs are all such sweethearts!
Pros
Pups, awesome culture, exciting, sky's the limit, flexible working hours
Cons
Can be hectic, until the new floor is finished office space is rather tight
Super Place
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 April 2018
Cool company, great product, good culture, resonating values. It's a busy spot with lots of work to do! Great mgmt team, really nice people who work here. Lots of growth and learning because that's exactly what the business is going through right now.
Pros
Breaky, snackies, puppers
Cons
Lots of work, but I find the team is realistic about it. Like, yep, we're all really busy, but nope, no one's expecting you to work late every night
The best startup to be at in Ottawa right now
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 March 2018
There's no typical day at Fullscript. Every day has a new challenge, and we're growing at lightning fast speeds.

This is not the place for someone who wants a easy job that stays the same for 6 months.

Workplace is fairly laid back - ability to work from home a few days per week in most roles.

Super rewarding company to work for, big enough and well resourced enough that we can GSD, but still small enough (~70 people) that you can see the impact of your work.
Pros
Health Benefits, Flex Hours, Dog Friendly Office, No shortage of exciting projects to work on!
Cons
Chaotic at times - You need to be able to navigate ambiguity