Natural Factors

Natural Factors Employee Reviews

long days as each shift is 12 hours. High attention is required for the production of the gel capsules. Attention to standards is strictly enforced. cleanliness is strictly enforced.
very satisfied of working at Natural factors. people are very friendly and happy working there. basic working hours are secured. staff benefits are generous and protected.
12 hour shifts 3-4 days a week. Lots of different cultures. Negative environment unfortunately but I think that is just lack of training in new management
The management only look after themselves and the bottom line. They will cut corners to reduce costs, and work employees to the bone for as little pay as they can. Wage increases are laughable, and any complaint about any part of the work or facility is met with a "disciplinary meeting". Company policies are ridiculous. Workplace safety is minimal at best, and there is a policy of not allowing employees to speak to WorkSafe BC when they are on site. The work itself is easy, though tedious (and sometimes smelly), but the company is dead awful.
Pros
Benefits company they use is amazing
Cons
Atrocious company to work for
I strongly recommend working at Natural Factors. Work culture is awesome, people are collaborative, there are growth opportunities, and since the company has stable business there is high job security.
Pros
Great work culture.
Cons
At times it is pretty fast-paced.
It’s a good company to work so far than I know. They have a good benefits, good management especially safety and security. Mostly employees are very nice, you can complain and they listen to you if you’re right. It’s more attitude and moral values, people are very friendly. It’s just physical more active before you apply read carefully the qualifications and job duties.
Natural Factors really cares about their employees. They treat them well with pay/benefits/perks and are devoted to the quality of their products. They are incredibly understanding with with unforeseen life dilemmas and went above and beyond to be accommodating during the death of a family member. If you value a company that invests in their employees, I would highly recommend working here.
no support easy to suffer from burnout, favortism, safety improvements needed, proper staff reviews to weed out the employees that do not contribute,
Good job great people would recommend. Work with people with disabilities decent amount of hours . They are located near the casino which there is not such great bus times
This is a horrible place to work. No advancement. If you are able to think independently or have any skills prepare to be ignored, belittled and bullied. The company values chaos, they work hard to replace all English speaking workers with imports from overseas. Many are unable to communicate at all, which means they don’t understand food safety standards, basic hygiene standards, processes or safety standards. As a result quality is compromised and the whole facility is quite dirty.
productive with fun team working environment, but you can not improve and get high level position if you do not have a connection. get a title to this company do not related to your qualification just need a strong connection.and the reason I am going to change my job.
i like working for this company , its just that it failed to recognize and support the full potential of those few "achievers", ends up leaving for companies who trusts and truly value their talents.
Pros
employee appreciation events, discounts
Cons
lack of growth opportunity
I think Natural Factors is a pretty good company. I am surrounded by nice people, and HR cares about your safety. The growth speed of company can be a bit much sometimes and keeps everyone busy. I don't know the direction or big picture of the company, but it has been good so far. Shifts are not rotated, which I like. I can keep the same schedule and shift.
Pros
Seems like good benefits, but too lazy to use them yet
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Super great place to work. Best part of my job is interacting with my work family to ensuring we all go home safe every day. The fact that no 2 days are the same, challenges me the realize my full potential. Hard work and commitment will most certainly be rewarded.
Pros
All round great benefits
Cons
Good company to work for as a private company. Good values. Change is pretty slow, but efforts to change is visible. I like most of the people I work with. Management lacks in communication for overall strategy of the company, but team basis and department basis is good.
Pros
good benefits, work/life balance
Cons
communication, feels like there are walls between the departments
Every day I learn something new and there is always a rewarding challenge to tackle. It's exciting to be a part of a growing, dynamic company that is looking continually forward to building and improving. I work with many different teams and find that there is a mutual desire to contribute to success. People are, for the most part, polite and respectful in this multi cultural work environment. We've seen changes in management during the past few years which also means a change in culture. Keeping the traditional family feel has been a challenge but we see management working hard to try to maintain that while driving efficiencies. Hardest part is to keep up with the growth. Growth is a good thing but brings it's own challenges such has available work space and parking. Best part of the work day is being with such a great team of people that are proud of making a difference in the health and well-being of others.
Pros
Educational Wellness sessions, Staff appreciation lunches, career growth opportunities, training and development, good benefits
Cons
sometimes hard to find parking
Working at Natural Factors was very team orientated. Individuals worked as part of a team and interacted with each other. There were benefits to working long hours. It was a fun, interactive work environment.
Why do you think so many people are going on stress leave? why do you think so many people are applying for jobs at all the new companies starting up in the Winfield & Kelowna area? because this company has a bullying, intimidating atmosphere - it's chaotic, negative and harsh. Do not apply here if you want to work at a supportive, people driven company. Management has taken courses but they are just faking it - didn't take long for them to show their true colors again.
Pros
benefit plan
Cons
bullying, harsh management, confusion
The people are great to work with and benefits really good. Decisions could be made faster in some areas in my opinion. Sometimes you can move around to another job if it's a better fit.. I did that. Overall good place to work.
Pros
Free product, benefits, Coquitlam has a fitness space, prizes for core values program, yearly staff appreciation event you can choose what you want to do with family
Cons
Slow decisions sometimes, sounds like maybe some things need updating to make decisions faster
Very poor and condescending management. Constantly harassing employees and offer no incentive for advancement. Extremely poor work environment. Fellow employees would agree 100%
Cons Management is poor. Hardly recognizes hard working people no opportunity for advancement In some areas make you work to the ground. Will literally hire anyone when hired, usually on contract terms and takes time to get full time Staff are full of religious fundamentalist and will not allow you to take actions that goes against their beliefs Pros Will literally hire anyone Probably one of the best benefit packages you will find in canada
Pros
lots of food
Cons
they wont give you extra money
  1. Employee reviews