Natural Factors Employee Reviews

Bad Place to Work
Bulk Packaging (Former Employee) –  Winfield, BC6 April 2018
Very poor and condescending management. Constantly harassing employees and offer no incentive for advancement. Extremely poor work environment. Fellow employees would agree 100%
Progressive Company
Line worker (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC13 December 2017
I have worked at Natural Factors in the production area for more than four years and find it to be a very rewarding place of employment. For those individuals that work hard, your efforts are noticed by management and advancements are frequently seen. I am passionate about the Natural Health Industry and to be able to work at a company with the same values make this a perfect match
Pros
Quarterly staff appreciations - lunches provided; great benefit package
Cons
None that i can think of
Great place to work!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC1 December 2017
I have been working at Natural Factors full-time for more than a year.

Advice to Management
Continue to communicate to the employees on targets and continue to ask for their ideas on improvement.
Pros
Friendly people, Caring management team, Great product, Good benefits, Company is continuously looking to improve and want input from all employees.
Cons
Not really a con, but be prepared to work in a busy environment. Business is good, so plant pace is at times very fast.
great
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC28 November 2017
this was a really good company i enjoyed working there. they had alot of company benefits anfd events. over all the enviroment was nice too. I was very happy there
Excessive bullying and zero appreciation for their hard working employees
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winfield, BC13 October 2017
Employees had no raise for 5 and more years. Their top management very focused on frequent bullying and intimidation of the best and dedicated employees. Please stay away from this kind of companies at all cost. Should be investigated for bullying and for harassment by the WorkSafe and Ministry of Labour.
Pros
extremely bad company
Cons
bullying, harassment and frequent abuse from their top managers
joke with no punchline
Finished Goods/Packaging (Former Employee) –  Lake Country, BC30 September 2017
Sweatshop. Do Not work here if you are not aware of how sweatshops function. Granted you will be a competitively paid slave, though, your soul will be the eventual price you pay.
Cons
Too many
Senior management may be OK but onsite management has no clue.
Dry Prep operator (Former Employee) –  Winfield, BC31 July 2017
I was a believer in advancement from within ones own ranks, till I worked here. The flaw of course is if the job is stacking racks or tightening bottle caps--this is not the place to get your management from. Mechanics? nope nobody has a clue using same gasket a hundred times... for them no problem just apply more torque at 150 while next to it are nylon washers that can only take 50... hmmmm they do not see a problem. Multiple work accidents are every day.
If you do not speak English and can not get a job any where else... guess it might be the place for you.
Pros
Health care if you can make it through the first 3-6months
Cons
12 hour shifts and risking your health
Very nice place to work.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC6 June 2017
Friendly people, educated staff, it's a really nice place to work I just don't feel comfortable on a temporary position on a lower income. They can call without warning and tell you there's no work. I'm looking for something a little more permanent but still currently working here.
Pros
Free lunches, good people, weather appropriate, easy for transit, good work
Cons
Low pay, temporary work
Long term disability is what you get from here
Bulk packaging operator (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC3 April 2017
Management should return the 8hour routine job instead of 12hours shift.It's too much for a human body to work 12 hrs in this kind of Job.It's not worth it!
Decent
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC19 February 2017
Day to day work can be frustrating due to constant last minute jobs. Workplace culture is incredibly conservative and uptight, which drains a creative brain. From time to time, I'm assigned exciting projects. People I work with are what make my job enjoyable.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons

Want to know more about Natural Factors?

Ask a question
Terrible Work Environment
Bulk Packaging (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC9 November 2016
Toxic work environment. Management is built on seniority, and not qualifications. They will find any way to cut down hours but increase production.
The job is very fast-paced and repetitive. You will guarantee hurt yourself at one point or another.
Worst job I have ever had.
This job will reck your body everyone who has worked here has ended up with some kind of injury
bulk packaging /line operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Country, BC24 April 2016
I worked their a long time and I am happy to be done with that place. I had lots of bullying problems from lead hands and no managers would help they don't care as long as the work gets done right.
Pros
moneys good/ as long as they like you you will be fine.
Cons
everything
Fast paced, always a challenge, quality testing,
QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC5 October 2015
Natural Factors has provided me with a platform to conduct high quality testing on their products, and I stand behind what they manufacture. The company values quality, team work and safety. I have been provided with strong analytical chemist experience, strong interpersonal and leader ship skills.
Its a great company with great people
BULK PACKAGING OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC26 September 2015
Its a busy place but you enjoy to work with very nice people around. They are very supportive and helpful in a lot of ways. You get to learn things everyday and you improve your working skills. The most challenging part is, it takes a lot of physical work. Because it is a production company. The most enjoyable part is, working and growing with great people.
Pros
Msp and benefits paid, free drinks (ie. hot chocolate)
Cons
Machines dont work properly
Great Company
Building Services (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC7 February 2014
Very repetitious
Lots of nice people
lots of advancement opportunity
Management should be replaced
Machine Operator and Die Pump Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC26 May 2013
Management needs to be replaced with people that have some brains.