Natural Choice Medical Clinic
Natural Choice Medical Clinic Employee Review

Fantastic place to work! I have never worked with a more amazing group of practitioners who are so dedicated to their work!

12 March 2020
I cannot say enough good things about Natural Choice Medical Clinic! Everyone who works here is so passionate and dedicated to their work. Each and every practitioner here thrives on collaborating with one another to give their clients the best care possible. You will not find a more fun, easy going, positive, brilliant group of practitioners!
13 March 2020
Same location
Housing my practice at NCMC for the first few years of my business offered me a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow in a safe, respectful and collaborative work environment. The assistance from fellow practitioners and patient care staff was exceptional. The community feel made it an enjoyable place to work and I always looked forward to spending time in the office, both with my patients and with my fellow co-workers.
12 March 2020
Natural Choice Medical Clinic is the most supportive and collaborative clinic that I have had the pleasure to work in. The interdisciplinary connection between the practitioners really works to enhance the well-being of every patient/client that walks into the door.

All of the practitioners are extremely knowledgable and they are always willing to share their expertise and insights regarding clinical cases. There is a lot of respect between practitioners and everyone is always working to better themselves by immersing in continued education. There is no shortage of helpful hands and guidance from the clinic owner, who has been nothing short of fantastic in facilitating my organic growth in the clinic.

The culture of the office is fun and enjoyable, with a large camaraderie between all of the practitioners and staff. The clinic culture/patient care coordinator and the community/clinic operations coordinator are both amazing and help make the day as stress-free as possible. They are always available to lend a helping hand and to guide me through any processes that I may need assistance with.

The work can be fast-paced and the ability to adapt to situations and think critically is a key in being successful at Natural Choice. This all comes with the territory of working as a healthcare practitioner, and is not necessarily novel to only this clinic.

I would highly recommend any motivated healthcare practitioner/therapist who is looking for a friendly and collaborative team to apply to Natural Choice Medical Clinic!
10 October 2019
This may come across as an exaggeration, but this job has been the best job I have ever had! As a student in the health field myself, it is nothing but encouraging and eye opening to be surrounded with such hard working females (and frank!). Everyone is very understanding, you can approach anyone with problems, work or personal, and will get the support needed without any hesitation. Working as the receptionist/patient care coordinator, I get to be involved with everyone at the clinic. Management is amazing, if you need a day off for mental health, you've got it, not feeling well, don't worry someone has got you. Need the week off for a vacation, no sweat, someone will cover for you. Personally, with schooling, management has been so understanding, giving me the time off I need to attend classes and study for exams.

This is the most supportive and loving environment I think I have ever worked. I get excited to wake up, drive 45 minutes and spend my day with everyone at the clinic. Everyone always has a smile on their face and is eager to know what you are up to outside of work life. I have even been able to develop relationships with the patients that come in, always getting to chat and find out what is going on with their lives is always nice to hear! With lot's of gatherings in the summer and winter, the relationships I have created will last a life time, which I am very excited about. If you are looking for a fun, supportive and loving work environment, look no further, NCMC is THAT place.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natural Choice Medical Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8