Natural Choice Medical Clinic

Natural Choice Medical Clinic Management reviews

Canada7 reviews
Found 1 review matching the search
This may come across as an exaggeration, but this job has been the best job I have ever had! As a student in the health field myself, it is nothing but encouraging and eye opening to be surrounded with such hard working females (and frank!). Everyone is very understanding, you can approach anyone with problems, work or personal, and will get the support needed without any hesitation. Working as the receptionist/patient care coordinator, I get to be involved with everyone at the clinic. Management is amazing, if you need a day off for mental health, you've got it, not feeling well, don't worry someone has got you. Need the week off for a vacation, no sweat, someone will cover for you. Personally, with schooling, management has been so understanding, giving me the time off I need to attend classes and study for exams.

This is the most supportive and loving environment I think I have ever worked. I get excited to wake up, drive 45 minutes and spend my day with everyone at the clinic. Everyone always has a smile on their face and is eager to know what you are up to outside of work life. I have even been able to develop relationships with the patients that come in, always getting to chat and find out what is going on with their lives is always nice to hear! With lot's of gatherings in the summer and winter, the relationships I have created will last a life time, which I am very excited about. If you are looking for a fun, supportive and loving work environment, look no further, NCMC is THAT place.